4th Gen New Release!
MRCOOL DIY 12K BTU Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump Complete System, Energy Star, 4th Gen, DIY-12-HP-WM-115C25
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Introducing the latest in home comfort technology, with the 4th Generation MRCOOL DIY 12K BTU, 22 SEER Ductless Heat Pump System. This powerful single-zone system has the capability of heating and cooling an area up to 500 sq. ft. It comes complete with a 12K condenser, 12K air handler, and a 25 ft. line set pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant. The line set also has quick connectors which require no special tools, equipment, or training to install. The MRCOOL DIY system also includes many features that make it stand out among its competitors. The first of which is its ability to achieve an outstanding 22 SEER efficiency rating allowing it to be Energy Star certified.
This system has many operating modes to select from to suit the needs of the user, including HEAT, COOL, DRY (dehumidification), and SLEEP. It also has the Follow Me function that adjusts the temperature of the room based on the temperature being read by the hand-held remote control. The DIY features the convenience of being able to operate its modes and functions with your smartphone by using the Smart HVAC app. The MRCOOL mini split is the only system on the market to offer a limited lifetime compressor warranty.
- Up to 22 SEER
- Gold Fin® condenser: corrosion-resistant coastal living - don't worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- Variable-speed DC inverter compressor technology cuts operating costs
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Standard 7-year compressor/5-year parts warranty; register for limited lifetime compressor warranty
|Condenser Dimensions||30.12"W x 11.93"D x 21.85"H|
|Condenser Weight||65.70 lbs|
|Air Handler Dimensions||
31.57"W x 7.44"D x 11.69"H
|Air Handler Weight||24.03 lbs|
|HSPF||hspf4/hspf5 : 11.5/9|
|Cooling Capacity||12,000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity||12,000 BTU|
Requires a minimum of 115V/60HZ/19-25A (please check your home meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
|Max Fuse Breaker||
|Min Circuit Ampacity||19 A|
|Rate Load||0.53 A|
|Max Coverage Area||Up to 500 sqft|
|Refrigerant Volume||38.10 oz|
|Decibel Rating Low||23.5 dBA|
|Decibel Rating High||37 dBA|
|Min Ambient Cool||-13F - 122F|
|Min Ambient Heat||-13F - 75F|
|Line Set Length||25ft
|Max Lineset Length||82.02 ft|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4 in|
|Suction Line Size||1/2 in|
|Compressor Motor Type||Rotary|
|Condenser Fan Motor RPM||850/600|
|Blower Motor RPM||1100/850/700|
|Auxiliary Heater Available||No|
|Warranty||5-year Parts/7-year Compressor|
Read what others say
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
I have purchased 3 of these units, they are great!!!! love the remote from the phone. I turn it on 30 minutes to and hour before I get on and it's nice inside. The 1st one took me 3hrs to install because I never done this before and I was scare that I was going to make a mistake and mess it up! The other 2 I purchased took less than 45 mins to install. They are super easy ! great product!
I absolutely Love my mini-split! Everyone there at Mr. Cool was soo helpful. Communication was great too! My condenser was exactly 24 feet away from the air handler so the 25ft line sets were perfect - no need to coil them up or anything. The unit itself was really easy to install, though it would be nice if they took the time to Americanize the instructions. For the most part, they are clear, but there were several very nebulous areas. A bigger issue was that they aren't entirely model-specific. The unit itself is clean and works amazingly. I LOVE the ability to turn it on with Siri literally anywhere! I can be at work 30 miles away and tell Siri to turn it on, and it works every time! My ac is nice and cold when I get home. The heater works nicely as well but has only had a couple of chilly days that I've needed it so far. I also bought the line set covers, which were also installed easily and painted really well. I caulked all the openings to keep the critters out. Overall 5 stars and would definitely purchase again.
I needed a mini-split for my home. Wanted DIY and helped speaking with Alex he explained exactly what I should use and why. VERY knowledgeable, polite and friendly on the phone. I had email confirmations and updates for their Fast shipping. I'll be installing the hardware myself. The 25ft line sets are SOLID - I bent them around a 90 degree wall and had no issues at all. Great line sets and great system
This A/C is amazing! We've had it in for a week and I don't know how we ever lived without it! Small compressor, interior unit looks nice too, and everything is so quiet! Connecting to the internet was a breeze, and MrCool does play nice with Alexa.
Our whole house is quite large and this unit chills the whole house in minutes. It's been so hot this summer we have not tested it's heating ability, but we also have a furnace so we're less concerned about that.
Ordered this mini-spit system in mid July and it was delivered July 27. Premium Home Source had a great price - the best I was able to find online when you factor in shipping and all other fees (they were one of the only retailers with free shipping). Easy to install and just finished the wiring. Turned the power on and went through the tests, then set the temperature for cooling the house. The unit kept my entire 2,600 sf house at the set temp by itself. I have a central furnace and duct works running on propane in a well insulated low heat loss house. After a few days of running it looks like electric cost is significantly less than propane cost. Very silent operations both inside and outside. Good functions with remote and wifi through phone app. Very happy so far.