General Rules for Returns
- Must be reported within 30 Days of Delivery. We cannot accept any Return Requests after this mark.
- A minimum of 15% restocking fee will be applied to any Returns.
- Only uninstalled, unused Products in the original packaging with the box and/or pallet are subject to this Return Policy. If a Product has been used or installed, it cannot be returned.
For an in-depth policy by Brand, please read below:
Return Policy Fee By Brand
ZLINE - 15% Restocking Fee
Thor Kitchen - 15% Restocking Fee
Kucht - 15% Restocking Fee
Forno - 25% Restocking Fee
Fotile - 15% Restocking Fee
ILVE - 15% Restocking Fee
MRCOOL - 15% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
Vanity Art - 25% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
KubeBath - 15% Restocking Fee
All Other Brands - 15% Restocking Fee
Products that are not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Any product that has been modified
- Any product that is not in resalable condition
- Any product not accompanied by an Order Number
- Any product that is not in the original box with original packaging materials.
- Any accessories including but not limited to: range hood extensions, short kits, crown moldings, trim kits, griddles, propane conversion kits, recirculating kits, filters, brass burners, lineguards, wall mounts and any appliance accessory.
In the rare case you receive a damaged order, please follow these easy steps.
- If the box has clear damage upon delivery, take clear photos of the damaged box, refuse the package and note the damages with the delivery driver on the Bill of Lading or Freight Bill.
- No damages to the box? Inspect your package immediately when you receive the order from the freight carrier. If there are damages to the product, take pictures and send it to us right away.
- Email our Customer Experience team at: [email protected] with your Order Number, Issue, and Photos.
- Our Customer Experience team will promptly assist you with a replacement unit to be sent out.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All damages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If a damage is reported after the 24 hour mark, the claim will be denied.
General Rules for Exchanges
- Must be reported within 30 Days of Delivery. We cannot accept any Exchange Requests after this mark.
- A minimum of 15% restocking fee will be applied to any Exchanges. Refer to the restocking fees by brand above.
- Only uninstalled, unused Products in the original packaging with the box and/or pallet are subject to this Exchange Policy. If a Product has been used or installed, it cannot be exchanged.
How We Process Exchanges
- Arrange to have the returned product(s) picked up
- Warehouse team receives the product and checks that the product is in new condition
- Customer receives a refund, less the Restocking Fee.
- Customer processes a new order for the exchange item.
Refunds will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return or exchange. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement.