You may return an item for a refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery. Contact our Customer Service Department ([email protected]) so that we can contact our carrier to schedule a pick-up for the item. Please note, we process your order as soon as we receive it. If you cancel an order, a 15% restocking fee will apply. Return credits are issued within 48 hours once the item is received and inspected. If you return an item, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
Items must be in new condition, in the original packaging and you keep the pallet and/or box to qualify for a refund. There are no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items.
Prior to shipping, all products are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We package all our products in a manner so they arrive undamaged. If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. All damages need to be reported within 24 hours of delivery. See below for the full damage policy.
Before installing your unit, please test the item(s) for proper functionality by plugging it into the wall and testing the fan and lights. If unit does not work, please contact customer service right away.
If an item has been shipped & in-transit, and we are notified that the order is cancelled or refused, there will be a 15% restocking/shipping fee.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for any reason within 30 days of receiving the product(s), we will arrange to have the products(s) pickup and the exchanged product sent to you. A 15% restocking fee will apply to cover the return shipping incurred by our Company.
- If the box has clear damage upon delivery, take clear photos of the damaged box, refuse the package, note the damages with the delivery driver on the Bill of Lading or Freight Bill. Email [email protected] with your issue and photos.
- No damages to the box? Inspect your package immediately when you receive the order from the freight carrier. If there are damages to the product, take pictures and send it to us right away. Again, any damages that is NOT reported within 24 hours will be rejected for further resolution.
- For all orders, keep your box, packaging and pallet for ALL products in case of any returns or exchanges.
Before a return authorization is approved for damaged goods, a warranty claim must be filed by emailing [email protected] and the item must be readily available to be inspected by the warranty service team. A return cannot be authorized if the warranty service team is not allowed to inspect the item.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All damages must be reported within 24 hours. If a damage is reported after the 24 hour mark, the claim will be denied.
All product(s) must be returned in their original condition, never been installed, including the original packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. Refunds will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and process your return. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement. Return shipping charges are not refundable.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Any product that has been modified.
- Any product that is not in resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by an Order Number
- Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Any brass burner accessories, range hood extensions, short kits, crown moldings, griddles, propane conversion kits, recirculating kits and filters.