General Rules for Returns
- Must be reported within 30 Days of the Delivery Date. We cannot accept any Return Requests after this mark.
For Arteflame, Cosmo orders, it is 14 days within the Delivery Date.
For ZWILLING, Henckels, Miyabi, Staub, Demeyere, Ballarini, Laurastar, there are NO returns/refunds for customer remorse.
- Any orders that are cancelled or refused after the product has already been shipped out will incur the corresponding restocking fee outlined below.
- If an incorrect shipment address or phone number is provided by the customer, and as a result, the freight carrier cannot deliver the package, the shipment will need to be returned to the warehouse and the corresponding restocking fee outlined below will apply.
- A minimum of 15% restocking fee will be applied to any Returns.
- Only uninstalled, unused Products in their original packaging, including the box and any pallet, are subject to this Return Policy. Please note that if the original packaging, including the box, is not available, the return will not be eligible under this policy. If a Product has been used or installed, it cannot be returned.
For an in-depth policy by Brand, please read below:
Return Policy Fee By Brand
ZLINE - 15% Restocking Fee
Thor Kitchen - 15% Restocking Fee
Kucht - 15% Restocking Fee
Forno - 30% Restocking Fee
Fotile - 15% Restocking Fee
KubeBath - 15% Restocking Fee
ILVE - 25% Restocking Fee
Loloi Rugs - 20% Restocking Fee
MRCOOL - 35% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
Pioneer - 35% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
Cosmo - 35% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
Modway - 25% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
Vanity Art - 25% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
Empava - 25% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
Arteflame - 25% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
All Other Brands - Minimum 15% Restocking Fee and Return Shipping Fee
In certain cases, the customer may be responsible for packing the item(s) and shipping the item directly from a Fedex or similar carrier.
Products that are not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Any product that has been modified
- Any product that is not in resalable condition
- Any product not accompanied by an Order Number
- Any product that is not in the original box with original packaging materials.
- Any accessories including but not limited to: range hood extensions, short kits, crown moldings, trim kits, griddles, propane conversion kits, recirculating kits, filters, brass burners, lineguards, wall mounts, linesets, couplers and any accessory.
In the rare case you receive a damaged order, please follow these easy steps.
- If the box has clear damage upon delivery, take clear photos of the damaged box, refuse the package and note the damages with the delivery driver on the Bill of Lading or Freight Bill.
- No damages to the box? Inspect your package immediately when you receive the order from the freight carrier. If there are damages to the product, take pictures and send it to us right away.
- Email our Customer Experience team at: email@example.com with your Order Number, Issue, and Photos.
- Our Customer Experience team will promptly assist you with a replacement unit to be sent out.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All damages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If a damage is reported after the 24 hour mark, the claim will be denied.
General Rules for Exchanges
- Must be reported within 30 Days of Delivery. We cannot accept any Exchange Requests after this mark.
- A minimum of 15% restocking fee will be applied to any Exchanges. Refer to the restocking fees by brand above.
- Only uninstalled, unused Products in the original packaging with the box and/or pallet are subject to this Exchange Policy. If a Product has been used or installed, it cannot be exchanged.
How We Process Exchanges
- Arrange to have the returned product(s) picked up
- Warehouse team receives the product and checks that the product is in new condition
- Customer receives a refund, less the Restocking Fee.
- Customer processes a new order for the exchange item.
Refunds will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return or exchange. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement.
International Shipping and Warranty Voidance
We take great pride in providing high-quality products and a comprehensive warranty to our customers. However, please be aware that shipping the purchased goods outside the United States or taking the products outside the country yourself after initially shipping them to a domestic United States address will result in the automatic voiding of the warranty for those products. Our warranty coverage is specifically designed for products used within the United States, and any international shipping or transportation outside the country can subject the items to different conditions, regulations, and handling procedures that may compromise their intended functionality and performance. We strongly advise against such actions if you wish to maintain the validity of the warranty. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team before making any decisions regarding international shipping or transporting products outside the country after receiving them at a domestic United States address. Please take these guidelines into account to ensure the continued coverage of your warranty. Your understanding of these terms is greatly appreciated.