Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Max CFM: 400
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Ductless/Recirculate Option - Yes (Require CF1)
Ceiling Heights Options:
Less 8’ - Requires Sk - SK-KB/KL2/KL3
8’ to 9' - No Ext or Short Kit required
9' to 10’ - Require Ext 1PCEXT-KB/KL2/KL3
10' to 12' - Require Ext 2PCEXT-KB/KL2/KL3
Crown Molding(s) - CM6-KB/KL2/KL3 (Included)
Certified Outdoor Use - No
Also Available in - 30"(KBCRN-BT-30), 36"(KBCRN-BT-36), 42"(KBCRN-BT-42), 48"(KBCRN-BT-48)
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:The ZLINE Wall Mount Range Hood with Built-in CrownSound® Bluetooth Speakers transforms the seamless, elegant ceiling transition of ZLINE Range Hoods into a high-fidelity, wireless sound system, creating the perfect entertainment area for you and your guests. With CrownSound®, you can pair your smart device up to 50 feet away for optimal access and control of audio in your kitchen. The high-performance 400 CFM, 4-speed motor provides all the power you need to quietly and efficiently ventilate your kitchen while hosting kitchen dance parties or listening to your favorite podcasts. Achieve a functional, modern upgrade that is perfectly harmonized in your favorite ZLINE Range Hood designs.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Built-in LED lighting
- Compatibility with all smart devices
- Smart device pairing up to 50 feet away
- High-definition sound with bass-boosted speakers
ZLINE hoods are ETL and UL Listed and have one of the easiest installations in the industry. ZLINE continues to revolutionize the industry by providing our customers with Attainable Luxury®. ZLINE proudly stands by the longevity and durability of their range hoods alongside its 3 year manufacturer parts warranty. All models ship next business day when in stock.
|Brand:||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath|
|Dimensions:||24" W x 17.7" D x 10.5" H
|Chimney (Dimension):||9.2" W x 8" D x 16" H (x2) (Telescoping)
|Chimney Short Kit and Extension(s) Available:
||Short Kit (2-12") ~7-8 ft. Ceilings
1 PC Extension (1-36" + 1-16") ~9-10 ft. Ceilings
2 PC Extension (2-36") ~10-12 ft. Ceilings
|Venting Size:||6" Outlet (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included)
Charcoal Filters (not included) available for ductless/recirculating option.
|Airflow (Q/L/M/H):||120/240/320/400 (CFM)|
|Lighting:||2 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)|
|Noise Level:||20/29/34/41 (Decibels)|
|Motor:||High Performance 400 CFM/4-Speed Motor|
|Mount Type:||Wall Mounted|
|Control Type:||Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)|
|Filters:||Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)|
|Material:||21g #430 Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||3 Year Parts Warranty|
|Features:||Model No. KBCRN-30 (ETL Listed)|
Range Hood Decibel Levels:
Chimney Sizing:ZLINE Range Hoods are designed to fit the majority of kitchens right out of the box. Some kitchens with shorter ceilings do need a shortening kit or an extension kit depending on ceiling height. All our stainless steel hoods come with two telescoping chimneys to ensure the perfect fit. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.