This 24 in. Built-In Dishwasher in Stainless Steel will clean all your dishes with ease. This unit utilizes the Smart Wash System to determine the type of cycle to use dependent on the soil level of the load. In addition, it Contains a multiple filter system for optimal performance with less water and energy. Comes with 6 cycles and 4 spray arms.
- 3 racks in total each equipped with their own spray arm for optimal and efficient cleaning
- Maximum noise level is 45 dB when in operation to give the customer an optimal quiet operation (Blue Indicator light will power on when dishwasher is in use)
- 14 Place Settings in total for all the necessary dishes and utensils for a large family
- Utilizes the Smart Wash System to determine the type of cycle to use dependent on the soil level of the load to save time, energy and water
- Inlet water temperature minimum: 120°F - 149°F with enough heat to remove bacteria and harsh stains
- Energy Saving Class Rated at A++ and Washing performance: 80 Plus Certified to save energy for the customers
- Tall 26.5 in. Stainless-steel tub adds luster, durability and space to the dishwasher
- Detergent and rinse aid dispenser determines the right amount of both for optimal cleaning and washing while saving time and energy
- Adjustable upper rack with fold-down tines facilitates placing Larger dishes and bowls
- Lower rack contains fold-down tines to facilitate placing dishes and bowls
- Removable Bottom Rack Silverware Basket can hold silverware and utensils in place
- Red Vortex Spray Arm distributes water to all three racks at once using a rotating motion
- Filter within a Filter System ensures that food and debris do not enter the piping system.
- System outlet hose length included: 59“
- Power Cord Not Included (Please contact installer for power cord)
- Integrated Control Panel is located on the top of the door for easy access and to remain hidden when door is closed
General Specifications Power of Heating Element: (120 Volts) 840 Watts Inlet Water Temperature Minimum: 120 F Energy Efficiency Class: 249 kWh/year Washing Performance: 80 Plus Certified Water Consumption: 13.31L (3.1 Gal) Noise Level: 45 dBA System Outlet Hose Length: 59" Finish: Stainless Steel Materials: Stainless Steel Control Location: Front Load Capacity: 48PCS/20GP Dimensions Width: 24" Depth: 25" Height: 33.5" Product Weight: 96.8 lbs. Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.Helpful LinksABOUT THOR KITCHEN:
Thor Kitchen is a manufacturer of professional-style kitchen appliances including ranges, range hoods, cooktops, wine coolers, and dishwashers. Thor Kitchen Professional Ranges with high-performance burners and stainless steel construction give you exceptional quality for the optimal cooking experience, at a great value price.
Thor Kitchen is the first and only brand that can give you an entire pro-style stainless steel kitchen suite for what other brands charge for just one range! You get all of the power and performance of a top-notch appliance, yet at a practical price. We thought it was about time, too.
Thor Kitchen makes big, bold, pro-style gas ranges, dual-fuel ranges, gas cooktops, stylish and powerful ventilation hoods, stainless steel dishwashers, premium wine coolers (with dual zones for your whites and reds), and impressive French door refrigerators. All built to the highest standards of quality, style, and energy efficiency.
Thor Kitchen based in California with their products distributed nationwide. Thor Kitchen backs all their products with an iron-clad one or two-year warranty. It's because we think you deserve the best. And because we want you to get cooking - without compromising.
We offer FREE shipping on all orders delivered by FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, or the most affordable available provider. The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier will NOT deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. If necessary, please arrange assistance to receive your order.
We do not ship to PO Boxes. Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Tracking number(s) will be provided by the email supplied 1-2 business days* after the date of the order is placed and after which:
- Items shipped FedEx Ground will take 2-4 business days* after processing date.
- Items shipped FedEx Freight will take 3-7 business days* after processing date
Large and heavy items such as ranges, bathroom vanities, or items exceeding 155 pounds will ship via LTL (less-than-truckload) shipment. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment, and a person must be available at the time of delivery to sign for the shipment. Additional charges may apply for rescheduled delivery, or if the shipment is refused without valid reason. We attempt to provide the absolute best shipping prices possible for customers. All LTL shipments are curbside delivery at no cost to customer. Persons 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
Before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver, please carefully inspect the shipment for any visible damage. Open the boxes and inspect the products (Countertops, chimney pieces, etc.) for damages or missing parts. If damages are found, reject the shipment and ask the driver to take it back, or note the damages on the Delivery Bill before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver. Contact [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving or refusing a damaged shipment for further instructions.
Free shipping applies to 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands or any international destination including Canada. However, we will work with private parties/shipping proxies for shipments outside our normal shipping range mentioned above (including Alaska, Hawaii, Outlining mainland USA Islands, Canada, etc) if pre-arranged by the customer. We will NOT honor returns for shipments outside of our normal shipping range.
Please e-mail [email protected] should you have any questions related to out of zone shipping.
*These are estimated time intervals and are dependent on Ship To location