Max CFM: 1,000
The THOR Kitchen 30 Inch Under Cabinet LED Range Hood in Stainless Steel, TRH3005, is a compact powerhouse that adds a modern look to your kitchen and is designed to eliminate odors, smoke and steam quietly and efficiently. Fish on the plate? Good. The lingering aroma of fish in every room? Not so good.
- Powerful Suction. 1,000 CFM of suction handles the odors, smoke and steam from multiple pots, pans and burners
- LED Lighting. Two 3.5-watt LED lights to illuminate your cooking area and save energy
- Quiet Operation at High Speed. Quiet operation keeps noise level at a maximum 67 decibels. Low speed: 530 CFM (50 dB); Medium speed: 700 CFM (59 dB); High speed: 1000 CFM (67 dB)
- Convertible. Vent out or recirculating (ductless) option with carbon filters (not included)
- Commercial-Style Baffle Filter. Large, commercial-style 430 grade stainless steel baffle filter maximizes air flow and grease filtering while the hood is in operation
- Push Button Controls. Easy-to-operate push button controls for power, fan and light
- 7-Inch Round Duct Vent. 7-inch round duct vent for better ventilation performance and efficiency
- Stainless Steel Finish. Stainless steel finish offers modern design aesthetic and is built to withstand high heat, grease, oil and steam
- Want to learn more about Thor Kitchen? Is Thor a good appliance brand? Where is Thor Kitchen located? Read our insights: More about Thor
|Dimensions||30" W x 22" D x 16.5" H
|Airflow||530 / 700 / 1,000 (CFM)|
|Noise Level||50 / 59 / 67 db|
|Voltage||110V / 60Hz / 5A|
|Duct Size||Diameter 7"|
|Filter Type||430SS Baffle Filter|
|Control Type||Button (No auto shut off or delayed shut off)|
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of Thor Kitchen, tell me about them.
- Thor Kitchen is a US-based Company that focuses on premium and professional kitchen appliances. The appliances are superbly crafted, fully-featured, stainless steel tools designed to please both the eyes and the appetites. Thor's headquarters are in California. Read more HERE
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- Thor Kitchen has a few locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view Thor Kitchen Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms here: HERE
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.