MRCOOL Olympus Mini Split - 18K BTU Ductless Ceiling Cassette, Heat Pump and 16 ft. Flared Lineset, OLY18-C-1-18-16
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
The MRCOOL Olympus is the whole house mini-split solution. If you don't like saving money this system is not for you, otherwise please enjoy keeping more money in your pocket every month with efficiency ratings up to 22.5 SEER and 10.3 HSPF. This 18,000 BTU ceiling cassette air handler is ready to condition rooms that are approximately 1,500 sq ft.
This system is meant to be installed by an HVAC technician.
- MRCOOL Olympus 18,000 BTU 3/4 Ton Ductless Mini-Split Condenser, MULTI2-18HP230V1
- MRCOOL Olympus 18,000 BTU 1 1/2 Ton Ductless Mini Split Ceiling Cassette with Panel, CASSETTE18HP-230-P
- MRCOOL 16FT 1/4" x 1/2" Flared Line Set Kit for 12K and 18K Mini Split, MC16-1412
- Flexible Control. One House, One Solution. Multi-zone technology gives you flexibility and control whenever and wherever you want it.
- Environmentally Friendly. R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Gold Fin® condenser: corrosion resistant. Live on the coast? don't worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- High Performance. High efficient 22.5 SEER 10.30 HSPF performance
- Warranty. 7-Year Compressor, 5-Year Parts warranty when registered and when installed by a licensed professional
- Quiet Operations. The noise goes as low as 39.5 dba so you can watch TV or relax in peace!
Coverage Space. This Ceiling Cassette covers up to 1,500 square feet!
Line Set 16 ft.
Lineset for MRCOOL 12K and 18K Mini Split
|Product Dimensions||33.27"W x 14.29"D x 27.64"H|
|Cooling Capacity||18,000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity||19,000 BTU|
|Warranty||5-year Parts/7-year Compressor/1-year Remote|
|Electrical Requirements||Requires a minimum of 208V-230V/60HZ/25A (please check your home meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)|
|Product Dimensions||22.44"W x 22.44"D x 10.24"H|
|Cooling Capacity||18,000 BTU|
|Heating Capacity|| 18,000 BTU|
|Coverage Area||1,500 square feet|
|Warranty||5-year Parts/1-year Remote|
|Electrical Requirements||Requires a minimum of 208V-230V/60HZ/15A (please check your home meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)|
|Liquid Line Size||1/4"|
|Suction Line Size||1/2"|
Read what others say
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.