Midea 30 In. Slide-in Electric Range with 6.3 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Oven in Stainless Steel, MES30S2AST
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Burner Power: Electric
Oven Power: Electric
The Midea Smart 6.3 cu ft slide-in electric range overlaps your countertop for an upscale, built-in look. The powerful, 5-element cooktop accommodates a variety of pan sizes and cooking methods. Use the MSmartHome app and have an alert sent to your phone when the turkey’s done.
Choose air fry convection mode and enjoy the taste of fried foods without the excess fat. Smart connected features: Using MSmartHome App, you can remotely monitor cooking progress on your smartphone and get alerts when roasting or baking is complete.
You can also enjoy a healthy lifestyle by using connected smart recipes through the MSmartHome App, No need to set the oven, the smart recipe feature adjust the proper setting on the oven while you are watching the step by step interactive guided recipe.
- Flexible Cooktop Options. Double elements let you adjust the diameter of the heat source to perfectly fit your cookware.
- Air Fry Convection Mode. Enjoy the texture and taste of crispy, fried foods like french fries and wings without excess fat and leftover oil.
- Smart connected feature. Monitor cooking progress on your smartphone using the MsmartHome app, get alerts when roasting or baking is complete, and many more smart features
- Edge to Edge Design. Overlapping cooktop gives you the beauty of a built-in while containing spills.
- Temperature Probe. Measures the internal temperature of meats and roasts and automatically shuts the oven off when the desired temperature is reached.
Glass Touch Control Panel. The sleek, glass panel is easy to clean and makes
choosing your settings a breeze.
- Wifi Capability. Get alerts on your phone when food is done cooking
|Dimensions||29 13/16"W x 26 5/16"D x 36 1/2"H
|Upper Oven Dimensions||25"W X 19.25"D|
|Product Weight||225 lbs|
|Type||Slide-In Electric Range|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Cooktop||- 5 Elements
- Electric Ceramic
- 7,700 Total Watts
- Left Front Element - 12"/3,000W
- Left Rear Element - 6" / 1,200W
- Right Front Element - 6", 9" / 2,200W
- Right Rear Element - 6" / 1,200W
- Center Element - Warm Center, 100W
- 5 Lights Hot Surface Indicator
|Oven||- 6.3 cu.ft. oven
- Bake Burner - 3,900W
- Broil Burner - 4,300W
- 175°F - 550°F Bake Burner
- 2 Wire Racks
- 7 Racks Positions
- Auto Oven Light
- Custom Cook with Midea App
|Oven Functions||Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Proof, Keep Warm|
|Fuel Type||- Cooktop: Electric
- Oven: Electric
||White/Blue Digital 7-Segment LED|
|Control Type||Glass Touch|
|Steam Clean/Easy Clean||Yes|
|Features||- Sabbath Mode
- Auto Oven Shut-OFf
- Wifi Compatible
- Delay Start
- Storage Drawer
Read what others say
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.