Contemporary, ergonomic and comfortable, the Kube Squadra White Bathtub features harmonious clean lines, bathing well for pure pleasure.
Reinforced Acrylic Composite Construction Slim Rectangular Overflow – Chrome Finish Warm to Touch, Easy to Clean, Won’t Fade, Easy to Repair High Thermal Water Heat Retention Level Adjustment Feet Brass Pop-Up Drain Included – Chrome Finish cUPC Approved
- 23.5"H x 59.0"W x 31.5"D
- Weight: 147
KubeBath company was founded with a vision to develop products based on the concept of sustainability. Their dedication to those principles, and philosophy of manufacturing with the lowest possible impact on the environment, while using the most advanced technologies, has made their company a reference point for the bathroom industry.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.