Bottle Capacity: 28
This is the sleek and slim wine cellar that’s light on width but heavy on style. Tuck your reds or whites away safely behind the tempered glass door and fully extend the smooth shelving to effortlessly examine which bottle you’ll indulge in next.
Smooth & Silent Shelving.
The Proglide shelving system built in to this unit features 1.5″ stainless steel ball bearing glides that allow for full shelf extension and quiet convenience. The extensively-tested tracks are equipped with exclusive anti-vibration technology to safely cradle your finest selection of well-stored wine.
Innovatively Upgraded Interiors.
The Prowave liner has reimagined refrigeration interiors. Designed with extruded rails on which Proglide shelf system is mounted, this liner offers strain-free and frictionless stability for your shelves, further increasing their smooth lifespan. Have larger wine bottles you wish to find a home for? The Prowave liner also makes it possible to fit various sizes in the bottom of your unit.
The zero-clearance hinge system on this unit makes for a flush fit integrated built-in that will blend seamlessly with neighbouring cabinets. Surrounding surfaces will also be safe from bumps and nicks due to these ingeniously designed door joints.
A Balance of Power.
Precautionary measures have been taken to ensure your built-in will consistently stand strong, even with all the shelves extended. Keep every precious wine bottle protected with this topple-free technology.
- 15 in., 3.1 cu. ft. capacity wine cellar
- Holds approximately 28 wine bottles
- Programmable thermostat (39° - 64°F) with LED display
- Fully integrated flush built-in application
- Full extension Proglide shelving system featuring exclusive anti-vibration technology
- Zero clearance hinge allows for cabinet depth integration
- New contemporary handle is sleek and discrete
- Prowave integrated wine storage system cradles the wine, protecting it from unnecessary movement
- Smudge-resistant, easy clean 304L stainless steel stamped door includes Low-E glass for improved energy efficiency
- Fan forced cooling for superior performance
- Recessed, white LED interior lighting
- Audible alarm alerts you if the door is left ajar or if the interior temperature fluctuates excessively
- 24 month parts and labor warranty with in-home service
|Size||14.96" W x 34.06"H x 25.59" D
|Voltage||115V / 15A / 60Hz|
|Total Capacity||3.1 cu. ft.|
|Bottle Capacity (750 mL)||28|
|Number of Wine Racks||6|
|Number of Zones||Dual|
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.