ZLINE 48 in. Professional Gas Burner/Electric Oven DuraSnow® Stainless 6.0 cu.ft. 7 Range with White Matte Door, RAS-WM-48
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Burner Power: Natural Gas
Burner Power: Propane Gas
Oven Power: Electric
Ball Bearing Racks
- Fingerprint resistant
- Non-directional finish
- Outdoor-approved 304 grade stainless steel
ZLINE's Professional 48" Range is complete with a 7 burner gas cooktop for energy efficiency, temperature control, and even-cooking. The 6.0 cu.ft. of deep oven capacity provides a large cooking area that's perfect for multiple dishes at once and easily handles large baking sheets, like an 18" pizza.
THREE-LAYER GLASS OVEN
- An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting.
- Professional aluminum mesh seal for optimum insulation.
- Oven light controlled by a light switch located on the front control panel.
- Crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges.
- Designed to support the full weight of oven door and stop at any place.
- Durable and effective, with a smooth action.
- Heavy Duty Italian made porcelain one-piece cooktop.
- 7 burners provide the perfect range of cooking power from 4,200 to 18,000 BTU's.
- One-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue.
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment.
CAST IRON GRILL
- Solid-piece cast iron grill - heavy duty and built to last.
- Extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio.
- Handcrafted, high-quality Italian burners imported directly from Italy.
- Premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames.
- Durable and easy to clean. Italian burners easily detach for a simple clean.
STAINLESS STEEL KNOBS
- Heavy duty stainless steel knob controls with smooth action turn.
- 5 oven settings.
- ZLINE ranges feature stainless steel, easy-to-install adjustable legs
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
|Dimensions:||48" W x 27.38" (29" w/handle) D x 36"H|
26.5"/12.5 W x 18.5" D x 14" H
Dual Lighting, controlled by a light switch on the front control panel
*Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30-50A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
NEMA-14-50 4 wire plug system
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
Durable Front Control
- Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece porcelain Top
|Warranty:||1 Year Full Warranty|
|Product Weight:||270 lbs|
- Cooktop: (7) Burners with porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Gas or Propane
- This range is shipped for use with natural gas. It also has an LP conversion kit for propane use included.
- Convection Electric
- Dual Burner (x2) - 18,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Convection Electric
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.