Best Selling Dishwasher
ZLINE 24 in. Top Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel and Traditional Style Handle, DW-304-H-24
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Ultra Quiet: 40 Decibel
Choosing a ZLINE Professional Dishwasher means you’ve chosen a product that is high performance, energy conscious, and customizable. Our EcoWash technology conveniently determines the most environmentally conscious cycle based on load size and soil level to reduce water consumption. In addition to being Energy Star compliant, we have added EnergySave functionality with all normal and heavy cycles which helps reduce energy consumption by over 30% with each load.
The ZLINE DW-304-H-24 can comfortably fit 20 place settings including: large and small plates, salad bowls, serving bowls, cups, forks, knives, spoons and more. Custom ZLINE Multiple Filter System technology hosts three mesh filters to separate soiled water and clean water in different chambers, optimizing performance and using less water and energy.
With echo-resistant 430 grade stainless steel and an intuitive design, enjoy a peaceful kitchen at only 40 decibels of sound; quieter than the majority of our competitors.
The ZLINE Dishwasher with the Panel and Dishwasher Handle is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together next business day when in stock.
Design and Performance
- Stainless Steel finish
- Bar handle design
- All installation hardware included - One of the easiest in the industry, guaranteed!
- Top control panel is easy and straightforward to use, while offering a sleek concealed look
INSTALLATION & CARE
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
- The package comes with a front plate template for a smooth and easy process.
- Below is a video on how to install a custom panel:
- Product Review: ZLINE Dishwashers - What to Know Before You Buy
- Ultimate Dishwasher Guide: 5 things to consider when buying a Dishwasher: Read Now
|Dimensions||24" W x 23" D x 32.5 "H|
|Steam Function||Without Steam|
|Number of Cycles||6|
|Handle Type||Bar Handle - Traditional Style|
|Number of Place Settings||20|
|Energy Efficient Tier Rating||Tier 1|
304 Stainless Steel
|Noise Level||40 Decibal|
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Warranty||1 year Parts|
|Certifications||UL Listed & ETL Listed|
|Product Weight||102 lbs|
|Installation Type||Direct Wired|
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.