Looking for this range in propane gas? Click this link!
This 36" professional gas range by Thor Kitchen comes with 6 sealed burners and 6 cu. ft. oven capacity. It also features heavy-duty continuous cast iron grates, commercial convection fan, storage drawer and black porcelain drip tray.
- Black Porcelain Drip Pan for easy surface cleaning
- Heavy Duty Continuous Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- 6.0 cu.ft Oven Capacity
- White Flakes with Gray Background Porcelain Oven Interior
- 1 x Halogen Lights
- Commercial Convection Fan
- Three layers glass window
- Storage drawer at bottom
- Broil burner 10,000 BTU
- U-shape burner (30” Oven) 18,500 BTU
- Natural Airflow Bake
- Infrared Broil
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- Convection Defrost
- Convection Dehydration
ACCESSORIES (NOT INCLUDED)
- Cast Iron Reversible Griddle - RG1022
WHY BUY A THOR RANGE?
ITALIAN-MADE SINGLE BURNERS
- Single-ring, sealed burners are made in Italy and can reach 18,000 BTU for high-heat searing - designed to accommodate even the largest cookware.
- Each of our burners features its own ignition, instead of the traditional multi-point model of using one ignitor for all burners. This offers a quieter cooking experience while also extending the lifetime of the burner system.
HEAVY DUTY GRATES
- Each heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grate will fit your Pro-style range design and handle any size of your cookware, providing a luxury cooking experience.
HEAVY DUTY KNOBS
- Commercial knobs allow you to infinitely adjust the temperature to fit your cooking needs. Also, The knobs light up with a brilliant blue whenever the burner is on as a constant safety reminder.
- SPAIN SOURCED BURNER VALVE: Providing precise control on top burner flames to provide a professional cooking experience for your Thor Kitchen Cooking.
- US SOURCED THERMOSTAT: Mechanical Thermostat Control offering everlasting temperature sensing function and maintaining the cooking temperature you desired.
US SOURCED HOT SURFACE IGNITOR: Supporting your Thor Kitchen Gas Ranges bake/broil function with enduring hot surface ignition system, providing high-performance radiating heat to sear your food and seal in the juices so you can enjoy the juiciest meats, poultry and fish.
Dimensions:36" W x 28" D x 35.6”-36.6”"HVoltage:Requires a minimum of 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A
Mount Type: Free StandingWarranty:2 Year Warranty on Parts and LaborProduct Weight:273 lbsCooktop:- Cooktop: (6) Burners
- Type: Natural Gas
Oven: - Convection
- 6.0 cu.ft. deep oven
- Three layered glass windowsBTU Ratings:
Front Right (Dual) 18,000 BTU
Front Left (Dual) 18,000 BTU
Front Middle (Single) 12,000 BTU
Rear Right (Single) 9,000 BTU
Rear Left (Single) 9,000 BTU
Rear Middle (Single) 12,000 BTU
Tube broil burner 10,500 BTU
U-shape burner 18,500 BTU
Fuel Type: - Cooktop: Natural Gas
- Oven: Natural Gas
Helpful Links:ABOUT THOR KITCHEN:
Thor Kitchen is a manufacturer of professional-style kitchen appliances including ranges, range hoods, cooktops, wine coolers, and dishwashers. Thor Kitchen Professional Ranges with high-performance burners and stainless steel construction give you exceptional quality for the optimal cooking experience, at a great value price.
Thor Kitchen is the first and only brand that can give you an entire pro-style stainless steel kitchen suite for what other brands charge for just one range! You get all of the power and performance of a top-notch appliance, yet at a practical price. We thought it was about time, too.
Thor Kitchen makes big, bold, pro-style gas ranges, dual-fuel ranges, gas cooktops, stylish and powerful ventilation hoods, stainless steel dishwashers, premium wine coolers (with dual zones for your whites and reds), and impressive French door refrigerators. All built to the highest standards of quality, style, and energy efficiency.
Thor Kitchen based in California with their products distributed nationwide. Thor Kitchen backs all their products with an iron-clad, two-year warranty. It's because we think you deserve the best. And because we want you to get cooking - without compromising.
We offer FREE shipping on all orders delivered by FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, or the most affordable available provider. The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier will NOT deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. If necessary, please arrange assistance to receive your order.
We do not ship to PO Boxes. Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Tracking number(s) will be provided by the email supplied 1-2 business days* after the date of the order is placed and after which:
- Items shipped FedEx Ground will take 2-4 business days* after processing date.
- Items shipped FedEx Freight will take 3-7 business days* after processing date
Large and heavy items such as ranges, bathroom vanities, or items exceeding 155 pounds will ship via LTL (less-than-truckload) shipment. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment, and a person must be available at the time of delivery to sign for the shipment. Additional charges may apply for rescheduled delivery, or if the shipment is refused without valid reason. We attempt to provide the absolute best shipping prices possible for customers. All LTL shipments are curbside delivery at no cost to customer. Persons 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
Before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver, please carefully inspect the shipment for any visible damage. Open the boxes and inspect the products (Countertops, chimney pieces, etc.) for damages or missing parts. If damages are found, reject the shipment and ask the driver to take it back, or note the damages on the Delivery Bill before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver. Contact [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving or refusing a damaged shipment for further instructions.
Free shipping applies to 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands or any international destination including Canada. However, we will work with private parties/shipping proxies for shipments outside our normal shipping range mentioned above (including Alaska, Hawaii, Outlining mainland USA Islands, Canada, etc) if pre-arranged by the customer. We will NOT honor returns for shipments outside of our normal shipping range.
Please e-mail [email protected] should you have any questions related to out of zone shipping.
*These are estimated time intervals and are dependent on Ship To location