Sardel Non-Stick Kitchen Skillet Set, 1103
Sardel Non-Stick Kitchen Skillet Set, 1103
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
This Non-Stick Cookware Set is versatile for every kitchen! Made in Italy and delivered right to you for all your cooking desires!
Our non-stick skillet set includes our 10” and 12” Non-Stick Skillets, which are perfect for cooking eggs or other ingredients that tend to stick to traditional pans. The unique honeycomb pattern creates a highly effective and durable non-stick surface that’s also incredibly easy to clean.
Both skillets feature hollow heat-resistant handles. Sardel cookware works on all stovetops, including induction, gas, electric, and glass. Oven safe, up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. Made in Italy.
Why Sardel Non-Stick is Different from the Rest
Sardel learned that the key to a highly effective and long-lasting non-stick pan is using an extremely durable non-stick surface. The non-stick pans use a coating that is infused with stainless steel particles, creating a surface that has the toughness of a stainless steel pan and the non-stick capabilities you’re looking for. On top of that, Sardel added even more durability by using an additional layer that has our unique honeycomb design—a naturally occurring pattern prized for its strength and resilience
Why Purchase a Non-Stick Pan?
No kitchen is complete without a non-stick pan. Unfortunately, as most of us have learned, non-stick pans tend to wear out quickly. If you’ve ever found yourself trying to scramble eggs on the scratched surface of a non-stick pan, where the dark non-stick surface has given way to the metallic color that lies beneath, you know what we’re talking about. You’ve probably also noticed that non-stick surfaces become less effective over time. Using a worn-out non-stick pan, with a surface that has scratched off, can even be a health hazard.
- Stainless Steel Infused Coating. Our coating is infused with stainless steel particles, which not only enhance durability, but also allow for even heating and better searing.
- PFOA-Free. Our non-stick skillets are PFOA-free
- Honeycomb Design. Our stainless-steel infused non-stick coating is also reinforced with an additional “honeycomb” layer, which creates an even more effective and durable non-stick surface
- Induction Compatible and Oven Safe. Sardel cookware works on all stovetops, including induction, gas, electric, and glass. All of our stainless steel cookware is also oven-safe, up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hollow Heat-Resistant Handles. Sardel handles are built for comfort, using a rounded, easy-to-grip design. The handles also make for easy cooking, because they stay cool while you cook and help distribute weight evenly so that the pan is not too heavy to toss and handle.
- Easy to Clean! A little bit of soap and water does the trick to clean our pans. For harder-to-clean spots, just boil a small amount of soapy water in the pan, then wipe it away.
- Made in Italy. Italy, famous for both quality and craftmanship, is where Sardel products are manufactured and created. Coming from a third-generation Italian family business, you'll notice a healthy blend of traditional Italian craftmanship with a modern Sardel twist.
|Includes||10 Inch Non-Stick Skillet
12 Inch Non-Stick Skillet
|Material||5-Ply Stainless Steel|
||All stovetops including Induction, Gas, Electric and Glass.
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.