Ratio Kone Filter
Ratio Kone Filter
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
- Handwash Recommended
- Designed In Portland, Oregon
Since 2015, Ratio has partnered with Able to create a custom Kone permanent filter for the Ratio Six and Eight, tailored to maximize the extraction of a full 40-ounce coffee batch. Able has consistently improved the Kone's design, and in 2020, they introduced an enhanced version that offers superior brewing, easier cleaning, and increased durability. Say goodbye to last-minute Saturday morning trips to the store for paper filters!
- Durable for Everyday Use. Designed with a high-precision seam, the reusable filter ensures a durable, tight seal that withstands daily use. The plastic ring, constructed from certified food-safe plastic, maintains the Kone's shape, ensuring long-lasting quality.
- Perfect for Pour Over. Embraced by both coffee professionals and enthusiasts, the Kone's forgiving design simplifies pour-over brewing, whether you're making a single cup or a larger batch.
- Improved Extraction. Featuring square-to-round holes, a graduated-density hole pattern, and a polished mirror finish, the Kone's design enhances water flow and prevents sediment from passing through, resulting in superior extraction and consistent flavor.
- Easy to Clean. Crafted from a single piece of stainless steel, the new Kone captures fewer oils and grounds, making cleanup a breeze. Its simple design ensures your coffee consistently tastes great, day after day.
|Dimensions||5 1/8" diameter, 4" height|
|Material||Certified food-safe stainless steel and plastic
|Compatible With||-Fits the Ratio Glass Carafe and Ratio Dripper as well as 6, 8 and 10 cup Chemex® coffee makers
-Designed to work with the Ratio Six and Eight
|Care||Hand wash recommended
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.