Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
- MRCOOL ProDirect 1.5 Ton up to 14 SEER 18,000 BTU Split System Heat Pump, HHP14018
- MRCOOL ProDirect 1.5 Ton 14 SEER Split System A/C Air Handler Multiposition, HAH14018
Does not include linesets. These need to be purchased separately at your local hardware store.
- Energy Efficient. This unit has a rotary compressor that pressurizes the refrigerant to get it ready to absorb more heat from your home.
- Environmentally Friendly. This coating, which is environmentally friendly, completely non-toxic, and improves insulation, stops rust and corrosion from forming by keeping water from sticking to the coils.
Corrosion Resistant. This unit is equipped to take care of you for years to come, thanks in part to the galvanized steel cabinet and the Gold Fin® condenser coating.
Air Handler, 18K BTU, Quantity 1
- Air Flow. You’ll feel this comforting air throughout every corner of your home with the help of the three-speed direct drive blower motor.
Clean Air. This air will make its way through the removable filter that is easy to clean and replace when needed
Multi-Position. Vertical Upflow, Vertical Downflow, Horizontal
- Warranty. The warranty that covers this AHRI certified, ETL listed air handler when you register your product online will reassure you that everything will be fine in case something goes wrong.
|Product Dimensions||21 7/8"W x 21 7/8"D x 24 15/16"H|
|Cooling Capacity||17,600 BTU|
|Heating Capacity||17,200 BTU|
|Min Ambient Heat||20°F|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 inches|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 inches|
|Voltage||Requires a minimum of 230V/60HZ/15A (please check your home meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)|
|Warranty||Registered 10 Year on Parts and Compressor|
|Product Dimensions||19 2/3"W x 22"D x 45 3/4"H|
|Cooling Capacity||18,000 BTU|
Vertical Upflow, Vertical Downflow, Horizontal
|Warranty||Registered 10 Year on Parts|
Read what others say
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.