ZWILLING 20pc Knife Block Set, Pro Series
Premium Home Source has partnered exclusively with Thumbtack to offer affordable installation and repair services nationwide!Learn More
ZWILLING 20pc Knife Block Set, Pro Series
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
ZWILLING Pro is now available in a 20-piece knife block set. Peel apples, remove blemishes, and create beautiful garnishes with the 4-inch paring knife. Cleanly cut through tough-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside foods, including tomatoes, bagels, and salami with the serrated utility knife. And chop herbs, dice onions, and mince garlic with the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife.
Housed in a handsome 18-slot knife block, this set is completed with 8 x 4.5-inch steak knives. This set also includes the 4-stage sharpener with shear sharpener; an all-in-one tool that keeps your Japanese knives, Western knives, and shears razor sharp.
ZWILLING Pro boasts a unique curved bolster that acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was designed with a broad curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the chopping motion Japanese knives were designed for. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip.
- Set includes 2.75-inch bird’s beak peeling, 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch fine edge prep, 8-inch bread, 8-inch chef’s, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch slicing, 8 x 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, honing steel, 18-slot knife block, 4-stage sharpener and shears sharpener
- 5-slot ceramic sharpener is ideal for Japanese and Western blades. Additional fifth slot for sharpening shears
- Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort
- Triple-rivet handle is ergonomic and durable
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of special formula high-carbon stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple riveted for superb stability
- Knives and shears made in Germany
- 38400-080 3" Paring Knife.
- 38400-090 3" Kudamono.
- 38400-100 4" Paring Knife.
- 38400-130 5" Serrated Utility Knife.
- 38404-140 5.5" Boning Knife.
- 38400-140 5.5" Fine Edge Prep Knife.
- 38428-140 5.5" Rocking Santoku Knife HE.
- 38406-200 8" Bread Knife.
- 38411-200 8" Chef's Knife Traditional.
- 38409-120 4.5" Steak Knife Qty.: 8.
- 41370-100 Twin Shears.
- 32576-237 Twin 9" Sharpening Steel.
38449-220 Ash wood 21 slot block with dark walnut stain.
|Country of origin:||Germany|
|Block slot count:||19|
|Number of parts:||20|
|Colour handle:||black matte|
|Net weight:||9.60 lbs|
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.