The ZLINE Zephyr Bath Faucet in Electric Matte Black (ZEP-BF-MB) is manufactured with the highest quality materials on the market. ZLINE faucets feature ceramic disc cartridge technology that offers precise, ergonomic control making them easy to use and ADA compliant. This contemporary, European technology has quickly become the industry standard due to its durable and long-lasting elements that are superior to other valve varieties on the market. Each faucet has been designed to be flawlessly functional while offering a sleek design, making it a beautiful addition to any bathroom design. While aesthetically pleasing, this faucet offers a hassle-free washing experience. At 1.5 gal per minute, this faucet provides the perfect amount of flexibility and water pressure to enjoy for years to come.
This faucet contains many unique features, such as:
• Aerated water flow for resource conservation, making it environmentally and wallet friendly
• Easy to use and space-saving classic single handle design
• Durable and leak-proof brass housing
• German quality, engineering and design brings our sleek, contemporary fixtures into your home at an affordable price
ZLINE delivers the most efficient, eco-friendly bath faucet with a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind. The Zephyr bath faucet ZEP-BF-MB ships next business day when in stock.
|Brand:||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath|
|Dimension:||2 in. W x 6.25 in. D x 6.75 in. H|
|Number Of Handles:||
|Mount Location:||Deck Mount|
|Spout Reach:||4.75 in.|
|Flow Rate:||1.5 GPM|
ADA Compliant, ETL Listed, UL Listed, UPC
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.