Ductless/Recirculating Option? Yes with MWO-CF
- Convection and standard microwave modes that can be used separately or simultaneously
- 300 CFM venting system to efficiently remove smoke, grease, and odors from your cooktop
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for effortless cleaning and maximal heat
- Illuminated LCD screen and cooktop lights
- Glass turntable to distribute heat evenly
- One-Touch cook for quick and easy snacks
- Control lock for added safety and peace of mind
- Boil water as quickly as 2 minutes and 15 seconds with standard microwave settings
- 2-year parts warranty
With up to 1500 watts of power, humidity sensor cooking, auto-defrost and convection cook settings, the Over The Range Microwave ensures optimal results for every home-cooked meal. Effortlessly remove the fumes and grease from stovetop cooking with up to 300CFM, while simultaneously heating up every snack with smart, combination cooking.
ZLINE continues to revolutionize the industry by providing our customers with Attainable Luxury®. ZLINE proudly stands by the longevity and durability of their Over The Range Microwaves. The MWO-OTR-30 ships next business day when in stock.
|Brand||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath|
|Dimension||30" W x 15" D x 16.4" H
||4.2 Cu. Ft.
|Noise Level||46 Db|
|Control Type||Touch Screen|
|Airflow||2 Speed Fan Up to 300 CFM
|Lights||2 LED Lights (1.2W)
|Warranty||2 Year Parts Warranty|
|Certifications||UL Listed and ETL Listed|
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.