Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Max CFM: 500
Introducing ZLINE's Alpine Range Hood Series. Every range hood in the Alpine Series is ADA Compliant, features a responsive remote control and built for high performance. Read more about the ZLINE 48 In. Alpine Series Ducted Under Cabinet Range Hood in Stainless Steel, ALP10UC-48 below.
|Dimensions (Base):||48" W x 22" D x 10" H|
8" Outlet (Transition piece to round ducting included)
|Airflow (Q/L/M/H):||260/340/420/500 (CFM)|
|Lighting:||2 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)|
|Noise Level:||53/56/61/65 (Decibels)|
|Motor:||High Performance 500 CFM/4-Speed Motor|
|Mount Type:||Wall Mounted|
|Control Type:||Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
Remote control up to 30 feet
|Filters:||Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)|
|Material:||19g #430 Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||3 Year Parts Warranty|
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.