Max CFM: 400
ZLINE 30" Outdoor Stainless Steel Wall Range Hood, 667-304-30
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Ductless/Recirculate Option - Yes - requires CF1 Filters (sold separately)
Ceiling Heights Options:
Less 8’ - require Short Kit SK-667/697-304
8’ to 9' - No Ext or Short Kit required
9' to 10’ - require Ext 1PCEXT-667/697-304
10' to 12’ - require Ext 2PCEXT-667/697-304
Crown Molding(s) - Available for purchase (sold separately):
Certified Outdoor Use - Yes
Available in - 36"(667-304-36), 42"(667-304-42), 48”(667-304-48)
|Brand:||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath|
|Dimension:||30" W x 24" D x 16.375" H|
|Chimney (Dimension):||13.5" W x 11.75" D x 16" H (x2) (Telescoping)
Chimney Short Kit and Extension(s) Available:
Short Kit (2-12") ~7-8 ft. Ceilings
1 PC Extension (1-36" + 1-16") ~9-10 ft. Ceilings
2 PC Extension (2-36") ~10-12 ft. Ceilings
6" Outlet (Transition piece to round ducting included)
Charcoal Filters (not included) available for ductless/recirculating option.
|Airflow (Q/L/M/H):||120/240/320/400 (CFM)|
|Lighting:||2 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)|
|Noise Level:||20/29/34/41 (Decibels)|
|Motor:||High Performance 400 CFM/4-Speed Motor|
|Mount Type:||Wall Mounted|
|Control Type:||Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)|
|Filters:||Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)|
|Material:||19g #430 Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||3 Year Parts Warranty|
|Features:||Model No. 667-304-30 (ETL Listed)|
Range Hood Decibel Levels:ZLINE Range Hoods are supposed to be seen, not heard. That’s why even at the highest speed our range hoods only reach 56 decibels, which is quieter than your average conversation.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.