Staub 5 Qt. Cast Iron Tall Dutch Oven in White
Staub 5 Qt. Cast Iron Tall Dutch Oven in White
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
The 5-quart Tall Cocotte is a taller version of the classic 4-quart cocotte, making it the ideal tool for cooking larger quantities, without taking up valuable stovetop space. The additional height is especially useful in cooking bone-in meat cuts like crown roasts as well as layered dishes like tians, or dishes that rise, such as soufflés. Plus, the added height reduces the risk of liquids boiling over and reduces splatter when deep-frying or searing.
Like all STAUB cocottes, the Tall Cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that retains moisture and tiny spikes on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pan.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- 5-quart cocotte for soups, stews, and braises and deep-frying without messy stove splatters
- Ideal for cooking tall bone-in cuts, layered dishes, and desserts that rise
- Large capacity and slim profile that doesn’t take up valuable stovetop space and stores efficiently
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France
Stand Tall. The 5-quart Tall Cocotte is a taller version of the classic 4-quart cocotte. It offers a full quart more capacity in the same footprint, so you can cook larger quantities, without taking up valuable stovetop space. Its extra height also makes it the perfect pot for dishes that rise (think soufflé!) and bone-in or bulky foods that need more vertical space (we’re looking at you mussels). Take your cooking to new heights, with the Tall Cocotte.
Enameled Cast Iron. Textured black matte enameled cast iron requires no seasoning and offers perfect searing. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pan heats evenly throughout.
Tight-Fitting Lid. Lock in moisture with the heavyweight lid. This innovative lid features tiny bumps on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto food, for moist, flavorful results.
- Stove, Oven, Table. STAUB cast iron can be used on any stovetop, including induction, and with the lid on, it’s oven safe to 500°F. With its elegant profile and stunning color, you can serve right to the table in it.
|Country of Origin||France|
|Heat resistance||500.00 F|
|Cold resistance||-4.00 F|
|Dimensions||11.89" L x 9.45" W x 7.24" H|
|Height without lid||5.35"|
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.