Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Protect your wine collection from damaging light, vibration and heat with this 20-bottle wine cooler from Northland.
- Protects wine from damaging light, vibration and heat
- 20-bottle total capacity with display rack
- 5 roll-out wire wine racks with black shelf fronts
- Electronic controls allow you to select a temperature setting between 40°F to 65°F
- Daylight white lighting illuminates the rich midnight black interior
- Forced air cooling technology rapidly cools and ensures precise temperature stability
- Tinted UV-resistant dual pane glass
- Decorative stainless steel handle
- Right hinge
- Built in the USA
|Product Size||24" H x 26" D x 24" W
|Capacity||2.7 Cubic Feet|
|Bottle Capacity||20 bottles|
|Warranty||1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Electrical Requirements||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.