The Loloi Rugs Sienne Collection Rug in Grey, Blue, is the perfect rug for your home, and comes at the perfect price!
Tonal grays and blues give our Loloi Sienne SIE-06 rug a calming look that's at home in any living or dining space. Its substantial pile also offers coveted softness underfoot that's designed to last for a long time.
Not too traditional. Not too contemporary. Power-loomed in Turkey of viscose and acrylic, the Sienne Collection is the ultimate versatile rug, touting a weighty pile that feels soft underfoot and offers a bit of sheen. Each tonal, subtly distressed design is accentuated by a refined color palette that rivals the finest hand-knotted rugs.
- The viscose and acrylic makeup of this collection provides a slight sheen, subtle distressing, and surprising durability that's difficult to resist.
- This versatile floor covering features gray and blue tones in an abstract style, making it a great fit for coastal, contemporary, or traditional styles.
- Power-loomed of viscose and acrylic, this medium-pile rug offers the comfort and durability that a synthetic construction delivers.
- Use a sponge in cold water and mild detergent to remove lighter stains spills
- Made in Turkey.
|Pile Height (inches)||0.25"|
|Material||65% Viscose | 35% Acrylic|
Clean spills, including water, immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth. Avoid exposure to all liquids. Professional cleaning recommended. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. Expect shedding. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.