The Loloi Rugs Robin Collection Rug in Oatmeal, is the perfect rug for your home, and comes at the perfect price!
Transform any space into an inviting area with the unfussy look and incredible comfort of our Loloi Robin ROB-01 rug. Blended natural and synthetic fibers grant this piece a soft, practical construction, while its stylish design offers timeless simplicity.
Hand-loomed of wool and viscose pile by skilled artisans in India, the Robin Collection displays a beautiful dappling of colors. Robin's designs are characterized by distended fractals sprawling over a neutral canvas.
- The combination of wool and viscose in this collection provides it with a luxe look, comfy feel underfoot, and a surprising level of durability.
- A beautiful dappling of colors and striations adds visual intrigue to an otherwise solid floor covering, making it a great option for your bedroom, living room, or home office.
- Our handwoven area rug features a high pile of viscose and wool, giving it a soft feel and subtle sheen.
- If there is a spill or stain, scrub gently with a soft brush.
Made in India.
|Pile Height (inches)||0.5"|
|Material||Viscose | Wool Pile|
Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean, white dry sponge or cloth. Avoid exposure to all liquids. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. The color may transfer and should not be placed directly over existing carpet. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.