The Loloi Rugs Omen Collection Rug in Natural, is the perfect rug for your home, and comes at the perfect price!
Woven by hand by talented artisans, our Loloi Omen OME-01 rug blends jute, wool, and cotton yarns for a natural mix of softness and resilience. Even better, this floor covering has the versatility to thrive in any living or dining setting.
Hand-woven of jute, wool and cotton in India, the Omen Collection is a timeless series. The subtle chevron waves add beautiful dimension and create a truly unique look that is long-lasting and durable.
- Our Omen collection is skillfully hand-woven by artisans of jute, wool, and cotton yarns for natural comfort and durability.
- With a subtle stripe pattern, transitional style, and cute fringe, this stylish piece delivers timeless charm to everyday or formal spaces in your home.
- This hand-woven area rug is crafted of natural yarns in a medium pile for beautiful dimension and long-lasting resilience.
- Extend the life of your area rug by consistently vacuuming it.
- Made in India.
|Pile Height (inches)||0.25"|
|Material||Jute | Wool | Cotton | Other Fibers|
Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean, white dry sponge or cloth. Avoid exposure to all liquids. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. The color may transfer and should not be placed directly over existing carpet. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.