The Loloi II Layla Collection Rug in Olive, Charcoal 9 x 12 Feet, is the perfect rug for your home, and comes at the perfect price!
Enjoy the boundless charm of an antique area rug with all the benefits of practical modern construction. The LAY-03 area rug is part of the Layla collection by Loloi II, a series of traditionally-inspired rugs made from strong synthetics for your most demanding indoor placements.
The Layla Collection is traditional and timeless, with a beautiful lived-in design that captures the spirit of an old-world rug. This traditional power-loomed rug is crafted in China of 100% polyester with a classic and sophisticated color palette and subtle patina.
- Layla collection rugs are easy to clean and resistant to wear, a fantastic selection for active home environments.
- Classic motifs delight with their intricate detailing. The rich colors are partially obscured by a faint patina, inspired by the wear of authentic vintage area rugs.
- Each synthetic rug in the Layla collection is made with a 100% polyester pile over a canvas backing. The rug profile remains low and lightweight for easy handling.
- Quickly blot away spills with a dry white cloth before they soak through. Rotate annually, or more often if placed within the path of heavy foot traffic.
|Pile Height (inches)||0.13"|
Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean, dry sponge or cloth. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.