Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
The Loloi II Layla Collection Rug in Cinnamon, Sage, is the perfect rug for your home, and comes at the perfect price!
Our Loloi II Layla Printed LAY-11 area rug provides everyday elegance courtesy of its timeless Oriental design, subtle patina, and synthetic construction, which makes it soft, strong, and stain-resistant.
The Layla Collection is traditional and timeless, with a beautiful lived-in design that captures the spirit of an old-world rug. This traditional power-loomed rug is crafted in China of 100% polyester with a classic and sophisticated color palette and subtle patina.
- Extremely comfortable underfoot and incredibly durable, this easy-to-clean floor covering is well-suited for those with kids, pets, or both.
- Warm cinnamon and sage tones lend an inviting air to the traditional design of this floor covering, so it blends beautifully with formal or casual settings.
- These Oriental rugs feature power-loomed polyester in a low pile height for durability and substantial comfort.
- If faced with difficult-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended for this piece.
|Pile Height (inches)||0.13"|
|Material||100% Polyester Pile|
Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean, dry sponge or cloth. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.