Bottle Capacity: 42
The Napa is the perfect wine cooler for the stylish entertainer that likes to keep a variety of red and white wine selections on hand and to ensure their favorite varietals are continuously stored at the ideal temperature for their guests’ ultimate enjoyment.
French Door Design.
French door design allows for two independently controlled temperatures zones and will store up to 42 bottles of wine, 21 bottles in each zone
- Select a temperature between 5°C – 18°C (41°F – 64°F) and the frost free fan forced cooling maintains and even internal temperature throughout the zone
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display can be set and monitored through the door
The Prowave liner has reimagined refrigeration interiors. Designed with extruded rails on which Proglide shelf system is mounted, this liner offers strain-free and frictionless stability for your shelves, further increasing their smooth lifespan. Have larger wine bottles you wish to find a home for? Prowave liner allows the storage of larger diameter bottles of wine at the bottom
The Proglide shelving system built in to this unit features 1.5″ stainless steel ball bearing glides that allow for full shelf extension and quiet convenience. The extensively-tested tracks are equipped with exclusive anti-vibration technology to safely cradle your finest selection of well-stored wine.
Low E-Glass Seals.
Low E-Glass seals in the cold in a way that’s similar to a thermostat lining. The extremely thin layers of safe and low emissivity materials used in this unit reflect interior temperatures back inside, keeping your drinks properly chilled and protected
The zero-clearance hinge system on this unit makes for a flush fit integrated built-in that will blend seamlessly with neighboring cabinets. Surrounding surfaces will also be safe from bumps and nicks due to these ingeniously designed door joints.
- 42 Bottle Integrated Wine Cooler
- Low-E tempered glass doors
- Stamped stainless steel trimmed French doors with matching towel bar handles
- Zero clearance hinge
- Full extension PROGLIDE shelving
- ProWave wine storage system
- Stainless steel trimmed black wood shelves
- Dual temperature zones
- Interior crystal white LED display lighting
- Frost free operation
- Audible temperature and door ajar alarm
- Easy remove stainless steel kick plate
- Electronic thermostat with LED display
|Size|| 23.82" W x 34.41"H x 25.59" D
|Voltage||115V / 15A / 60Hz|
|Total Capacity||4.7 cu. ft. , 133 Litres|
|Bottle Capacity (750 mL)||42|
|Number of Wine Racks||10|
|Rack Options||Slide Out|
|Number of Zones||Dual|
Our vision is simple: to create brilliant & inspired appliances designed to fit your space and your every move. We love when a classic and intuitive design surprises with features to keep life organized and easy. We believe that thoughtful design is always in season.
We started our journey of inspiration over 65 years ago, and we remain a family-owned business. We began with a humble vision of creating truly innovative products that would offer big product features for small spaces.
Now we’re thrilled to be the leading refrigeration and specialty appliance company in North America, offering unique and inspired appliances loved by people continent-wide.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.