Whether you prefer a pint over a Pinot, or corks rather than cans, this dual temperature zone center has room for both. The French door design makes each side equally accessible, and you will never have to sacrifice any beverage selection again.
Cutting-Edge Temperature Management System.
Superior fan-forced cooling removes the risks of inner climate fluctuations and inconsistencies, while the advanced airflow system efficiently dissipates heat to considerably improve the longevity of the cooling system.
Keep In The Cool.
Low E-Glass seals in the cold in a way that’s similar to a thermostat lining. The extremely thin layers of safe and low emissivity materials used in this unit reflect interior temperatures back inside, keeping your drinks properly chilled and protected.
Non-Existent Interference Issues.
The zero-clearance hinge system on this unit makes for a flush fit integrated built-in that will blend seamlessly with neighboring cabinets. Surrounding surfaces will also be safe from bumps and nicks due to these ingenious door joints.
- Low E-glass seals in the cold in a way that’s similar to a thermostat lining
- White LED lighting to display beverages
- Full extension roller-glide shelving
- Zero-clearance hinge system on this unit makes for a flush fit integrated built-in that will blend seamlessly with neighboring cabinets
- 304L smudge resistant stainless steel
- 61 can, 21 bottle capacity
|Size|| 23.82" W x 34.4"H x 25.59" D
|Voltage||115V / 15A / 60Hz|
|Total Capacity||4.7 cu. ft. , 133 Litres|
|Bottle Capacity (750mL)||21|
|Can Capacity (355mL)||61|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Number of Wine Racks||5|
|Number of Glass Shelves||3|
|Rack Options||Slide Out|
|Number of Zones||Dual|
Our vision is simple: to create brilliant & inspired appliances designed to fit your space and your every move. We love when a classic and intuitive design surprises with features to keep life organized and easy. We believe that thoughtful design is always in season.
We started our journey of inspiration over 65 years ago, and we remain a family-owned business. We began with a humble vision of creating truly innovative products that would offer big product features for small spaces.
Now we’re thrilled to be the leading refrigeration and specialty appliance company in North America, offering unique and inspired appliances loved by people continent-wide.
Read what others say
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.