Heat Zone Separators
Cooking Area: 25-30 Burgers
The stainless steel Heat Zone Dividers empower you to use different cooking zones across the grilling surface. Creating separate zones that can be used for different styles of cooking is what premium grilling is all about, after all. The Blaze Push & Turn Flame-Thrower with Backup Flashtube & Crossover Channels ignition system provides a steady and reliable flame with every start. The removable warming rack, meanwhile, is an ideal place to keep bread and other food heated while you grill the other courses. The Flame Stabilizing System includes a 14-gauge flame stabilizer grid that minimizes flare-ups while you enjoy your Blaze grill. The Grease Control system with removable lower heat baffles and a full-width drip tray makes cleanup a breeze. The 304 stainless steel grill hood is double-lined to protect the outer layer from heat discoloration, keeping your Blaze grill looking shiny and new well past first, 10th, or 50th use! Please note that a 110V power source is required. This product is ETL-certified with an ANSI Z21.58-2018/CSA 1.6 rating.
- 5 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 70,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Total grill BTUs equal 80,000
- Heavy 9mm triangular stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability and produce distinguished sear marks
- 915 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
Wanted to learn more on the differences between Blaze Grills? Click HERE for a comparison.
|Dimensions||39.5"W x 25.75"D x 21.25"H|
|Cutout Dimensions||38.38"W x 21.25"D x 8.5"H|
|Cooking Dimensions||37"W x 18"D|
|Main Grilling Area||684"|
|Secondary Grilling Area||231"|
|Total Grilling Area||915"|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||70,000|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||10,000|
|Warranty||Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, cooking grids, body, flame tamers, heat zone separators, warming rack, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.|
Blaze Grills wasn't started to simply be a business. They started this company because grilling and outdoor living is a passion that we all share. The Blaze founding team has a combined 45 years of experience in the industry, and they have used the experience to develop, test and make the products fantastic. The same passion that Blaze brings to the company is transferred to Blaze customers through every product that is manufactured.
One of the biggest complaints that Blaze heard before starting Blaze Grills was that while everyone wanted an outdoor kitchen, most people thought they would never be able to afford one. Blaze believes that every person should truly be able to afford a luxurious outdoor living space without breaking the bank in the process. Blaze makes every product with the consumer in mind, combining a super high quality product with an affordable price point.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of Blaze, tell me about them.
- Blaze is an American Brand that specializes in building premium, long-lasting outdoor grills for an affordable price. Blaze stands behind their products with the life-time warranty and commercial-grade exterior and burners. When it comes to grilling, the Heat Zone Separators allow any grillmaster to cook multiple items at once. Blaze will be the perfect addition to any outdoor patio! Read more about Blaze HERE
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.