ZLINE 36 In. 4.6 cu. ft. Induction Range with a 4 Element Stove and Electric Oven in Red Gloss, RAINDS-RG-36
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Burner Power: Electric
Oven Power: Electric
Luxury isn’t meant to be desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 36" 4.6 cu. ft. Induction Range with a 4 Element Stove and Electric Oven in Red Gloss (RAINDS-RG-36) provides an elevated professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
- Professional Induction Cooking. Achieve an incredibly fast boil that is 50% faster than competing cooktops
- Large Oven Capacity. 4.6 cu. ft oven capacity that fits up pans up to 23 in. wide for maximum space and convenience with everyday cooking
- Fingerprint Resistant. Proprietary DuraSnow stainless steel is smudge-proof and fingerprint resistant
- Minimize Cleaning Time. Enjoy an easy one-swipe clean up with a smooth-surface Schott-Ceran® glass cooktop
- Safety first. Advanced induction technology will only heat your cookware and food, allowing the area around the cooktop to be safe to touch
- LED Knob Indicators. Front control knobs will illuminate when the cooktop or oven is in use, providing additional safety and convenience
- Premium Oven Insulation. 3 layered glass and aluminum mesh seal offers superior heat retention and a consistent temperature, creating perfect dishes every time
- Ball-Bearing Racks. Durable ball-bearing oven racks provide extra convenience and ease when working with larger dishes
- StayPut Door Hinges. Designed to support the full weight of the oven door, offering additional convenience and safety
- Dual Oven Lights. Illuminate your oven space with dual lighting, controlled by a switch located on the front control panel
- Professional Look and Feel. Featuring high grade 304 grade stainless steel
- Adjustable Oven Height. Easy adjustable legs allow you to adjust the total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- Cook Worry-Free. 1 year parts and service warranty
35.8"W x 27.4"D x 36"H
|Interior Oven Dimensions||30.7"W x 14"D x 18.5"H|
|Product Weight||224 lbs|
|Induction Burner Diameter||
3 x 8"
1 x 10"
|Open Door Depth (in)||41.8"|
|*Requires a minimum of 240V/60HZ/45A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
NEMA-14-50 4 wire plug system
|Mount Type||Free Standing|
|Control Type||Manual Front Control with Blue LED Power & Pre-Heat Indicators|
|Material||DuraSnow Stainless Steel with Genuine Schott Ceran Glass Cooktop and Italian Hinges|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Service|
|Lighting||Dual Halogen Lighting, controlled by light switch on front control panel|
- Manual Clean
- B1 - 2,500W
- B2 - 2,500W
- B3 - 3,500W
- B4 - 2,500W
|Fuel Type||- Convection Oven - Electric
- Radiant Induction Cooktop - Electric
DuraSnow Stainless Steel
Read what others say
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.