Why DuraSnow® Finish?
- Fingerprint resistant
- Non-directional finish
- Outdoor-approved 304 grade stainless steel
Experience Attainable Luxury with the ZLINE DuraSnow® All Gas Professional Range. Combining both professional aesthetics and functionality, this range provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost. Achieve optimal results with cooktop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. Ignite your culinary experience with an all gas oven, allowing for a faster, more efficient heat and moisture distribution.
Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for even, precise cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike.
Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range offers a durable, scratch-resistant cooktop and ZLINE's exclusive single piece cast iron grill. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional ranges, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty.
The ZLINE All Gas Range ships next business day when in stock.
THREE-LAYER GLASS OVEN
- An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting.
- Professional aluminum mesh seal for optimum insulation.
- Oven light controlled by a light switch located on the front control panel.
- Crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges.
- Designed to support the full weight of oven door and stop at any place.
- Durable and effective, with a smooth action.
- Heavy Duty Italian made porcelain one-piece cooktop.
- 4 burners provide the perfect range of cooking power from 4,200 to 18,000 BTU's.
- One-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue.
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment.
CAST IRON GRILL
- Solid-piece cast iron grill - heavy duty and built to last.
- Extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio.
- Handcrafted, high-quality Italian burners imported directly from Italy.
- Premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames.
- Durable and easy to clean. Italian burners easily detach for a simple clean.
- A low, even simmering setting available on all burners
STAINLESS STEEL KNOBS
- Heavy duty stainless steel knob controls with smooth action turn.
- 5 oven settings.
- Built in exterior timer
- ZLINE ranges feature stainless steel, easy-to-install adjustable legs
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
Dimensions 36" W x 28" D x 36" H Oven Dimensions 30.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H
4.6 cu. ft.
Dual Lighting, controlled by light switch on the front control panel
Voltage 110V/60HZ/15A Mount Type: Free Standing Control Type Durable Front Control Material DuraSnow Stainless Steel Warranty 1 Year Warranty Certifications ETL and UL Listed, CSA Approved
- Cooktop: (6) Burners with porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Gas or Propane
- This range is shipped for use with natural gas. It also has an LP conversion kit for propane use included.
Oven:- Convection Gas
- 4.6 cu.ft. deep oven
- Triple Glass Window
- Dual Lighting
- Professional Aluminum mesh Seal
- Dual Burner - 18,000 BTU
- Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Rapid Burner - 13,00 BTU
- Semi-Rapid Burner - 8,500 BTU
- Semi-Rapid Burner - 8,500 BTU
- Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
Fuel Type: - Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Gas or Propane
ZLINE has been in business for over a decade because of their great customers who have come to depend on what they provide best such as service, quality, and value. Attention to what customers want is a high priority and they make sure they achieve it. Unbeatable prices, solid top performance, and exceptional support. ZLINE has put a lot of thought into engineering and designing stylish, top-quality, solid products for all of your kitchen needs. Their products are rigorously tested and homeowner approved. They feature some of the most powerful Range Hoods and Ranges in the industry – designed for all types of household applications. ZLINE products have proven themselves over the test of time and they are one of the most reliable leaders in their field.
When you buy any of our ZLINE Kitchen products online from Premium Home Source, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Should you have any questions about your purchase or any other product we offer, our customer service representatives are available to help. Whether you just want to buy a ZLINE Gas Range, a Range Hood or any of our products, we are here to help.
We offer FREE shipping on all orders delivered by FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, or the most affordable available provider. The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier will NOT deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. If necessary, please arrange assistance to receive your order.
We do not ship to PO Boxes. Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Tracking number(s) will be provided by the email supplied 1-2 business days* after the date of the order is placed and after which:
- Items shipped FedEx Ground will take 2-4 business days* after processing date.
- Items shipped FedEx Freight will take 3-7 business days* after processing date
Large and heavy items such as ranges, bathroom vanities, or items exceeding 155 pounds will ship via LTL (less-than-truckload) shipment. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment, and a person must be available at the time of delivery to sign for the shipment. Additional charges may apply for rescheduled delivery, or if the shipment is refused without valid reason. We attempt to provide the absolute best shipping prices possible for customers. All LTL shipments are curbside delivery at no cost to customer. Persons 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
Before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver, please carefully inspect the shipment for any visible damage. Open the boxes and inspect the products (Countertops, chimney pieces, etc.) for damages or missing parts. If damages are found, reject the shipment and ask the driver to take it back, or note the damages on the Delivery Bill before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver. Contact [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving or refusing a damaged shipment for further instructions.
Free shipping applies to 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands or any international destination including Canada. However, we will work with private parties/shipping proxies for shipments outside our normal shipping range mentioned above (including Alaska, Hawaii, Outlining mainland USA Islands, Canada, etc) if pre-arranged by the customer. We will NOT honor returns for shipments outside of our normal shipping range.
Please e-mail [email protected] should you have any questions related to out of zone shipping.
*These are estimated time intervals and are dependent on Ship To location