Burner Power: Natural Gas
Burner Power: Propane Gas
Oven Power: Natural Gas
Oven Power: Propane Gas
Ball Bearing Racks
Maximize your cooking capacity with the new ZLINE Gas Range. With spacious design in mind, this custom range offers:
- Ultra-deep oven capacity
- Triple layer insulated glass
- Custom SmoothSlide ball bearing oven racks that easily accommodate your spatial needs
- Adjustable legs
- Dual lighting for a professional grade cooking experience
From a simmering 4,200 BTU burner to a searing 18,000 BTU burner, the ZLINE RG-RG-30 is built to accommodate your everyday cooking needs. It features the illustrious hand crafted Italian Burners which deliver powerful cooking performance, and in combination with our custom solid-piece cast iron grill, this ZLINE range is proven to be easier to clean than 80% of our competitors.
Advancing ZLINE ranges further, this model includes a built in exterior timer to help keep you on track. In addition, we’ve included an industry favorite – Italian StayPut hinges - to provide you with a stable and efficient baking environment.
Durability and classic design are always our main focus, which is why this ZLINE range is hand crafted with dent resistant stainless steel, premium alloy, and a no scratch porcelain top. To provide efficient performance and safety, this model includes a pressure regulator to accommodate to local demand, as well as flexible connections and pressure test points.
The ZLINE RG-RG-30 ships next day when in stock.
THREE-LAYER GLASS OVEN
- An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting.
- Professional aluminum mesh seal for optimum insulation.
- Oven light controlled by a light switch located on the front control panel.
- Crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges.
- Designed to support the full weight of oven door and stop at any place.
- Durable and effective, with a smooth action.
- Heavy Duty Italian made porcelain one-piece cooktop.
- 4 burners provide the perfect range of cooking power from 4,200 to 18,000 BTU's.
- One-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue.
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment.
CAST IRON GRILL
- Solid-piece cast iron grill - heavy duty and built to last.
- Extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio.
- Handcrafted, high-quality Italian burners imported directly from Italy.
- Premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames.
- Durable and easy to clean. Italian burners easily detach for a simple clean.
|Dimensions:||30" W x 27.38" (29" w/handle) D x 36"H|
26.5" W x 18.5" D x 15" H
Dual Lighting, controlled by a light switch on the front control panel
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
Durable Front Control
- Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece porcelain Top
|Warranty:||1 Year Full Warranty|
|Certifications:||CSA Approved. ETL and UL Certified|
|Product Weight:||230 lbs|
- Cooktop: (4) Burners with porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Gas or Propane
- This range is shipped for use with natural gas. It also has an LP conversion kit for propane use included.
- Convection Gas
- Dual Burner - 18,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Gas
Delivery and Installation Your delivery will come in two packages from Fedex. One package will contain the range and the other package will contain the door. ZLINE Kitchen now offers Designer Color Panel Doors for the professional line of ranges in 30" and 36". Following these steps in the video will allow you to change out the original door, in exchange for a more stylish option: Installation Video
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.