ZLINE 30 in. Professional Gas Burner/Electric Oven in Black Stainless Steel, RAB-30
Select your Customized Bundle
Burner Power: Natural Gas
Burner Power: Propane Gas
Oven Power: Electric
Ball Bearing Racks
Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Dual Fuel Black Stainless Range. ZLINE’s dual fuel range combines a high performance gas stovetop with an electric convection oven. ZLINE’s professional black stainless steel stove is truly unique in the industry. Each piece is hand cut and crafted utilizing premium grade stainless steel which accomplishes its sophisticated “piano black” finish through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating. Also known as sputtering, this technique utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality. The PVD ceramic layer is composed of abrasion-resistant material, ensuring that the oven’s pristine finish will be enjoyed for years to come. The industrial design of the black stainless steel stove is executed through precise lines and detailing done with a precision laser. Each ZLINE black stainless oven includes Italian burners delivering over 44,000 BTU’s and also includes a durable, solid-piece Cast Iron Grates finalizing its industrial look. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional dual fuel stoves, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
- Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment
- High Bake
- Low Bake
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
Convection Fan can be turned on or off by the oven knobs.
|Dimensions:||30" W x 27.38" (29" w/handle) D x 36"H|
|Oven Dimensions:||26.5" W x 18.5 " D x 14 " H|
*Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Control Type:||Durable front control knobs with five difference functionalities|
- Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece porcelain Top
|Warranty:||1 Year Full Warranty|
|Product Weight:||230 lbs|
- Cooktop: (4) Burners with porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Gas or Propane
- This range is shipped for use with natural gas. It also has an LP conversion kit for propane use included.
- Convection Electric
- Dual Wok - 18,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Convection Electric
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.