Thor Kitchen 48 in. Natural Gas Burner/Electric Oven 6.7 cu. ft. Range in Stainless Steel, HRD4803U
Select your Customized Bundle
Burner Power: Natural Gas
Oven Power: Electric
Ball Bearing Racks
Looking for this range in propane gas? Click this link!
This 48" dual fuel range by Thor Kitchen offers 6 burners on a sealed cooktop and a griddle for versatile cooking. The double ovens have a combined capacity of 6.7 cu. ft. to get multiple servings done at once to help you save time, and also features convection in the primary oven and black porcelain interior.
- 2 Front sealed single burners with 18,000 BTU
- 1 Front sealed single burner with 15,000 BTU
- 2 Back sealed dual burners with 12,000 BTU
- 1 Back sealed single burner with 15,000 BTU
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel griddle. Cook food directly on this griddle - making it easy to cook pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages and more!
- 3 Continuous cast iron cooking grates designed for you to slide pots and pants from burner to burner
- Automatic re-ignition if the burner flame extinguishes
- Stainless steel drip pan
PRIMARY OVEN FEATURES
- 30" sized oven
- 4.2 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Oven Broiler Wattage: 3,500 Watts
- Oven Bake Wattage: 3,850 Watts
- Commercial convection fan circulates heat for even distribution for delicate baking and roasting
- 2 Halogen lights increase visibility for the oven interior. Makes the cooking process completely monitorable without the need to open the door.
- 18" sized oven
- 2.5 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Oven Back Wattage: 2,500 Watts
- 1 Halogen light increase visibility for the oven interior. Makes the cooking process completely monitorable without the need to open the door
- Thermostatically controlled to attain the right temperature
ACCESSORIES (NOT INCLUDED)
- Cast Iron Reversible Griddle - RG1022
WHY BUY A THOR RANGE?
ITALIAN-MADE SINGLE BURNERS
- Single-ring, sealed burners are made in Italy and can reach 18,000 BTU for high-heat searing - designed to accommodate even the largest cookware.
- Each of our burners features its own ignition, instead of the traditional multi-point model of using one ignitor for all burners. This offers a quieter cooking experience while also extending the lifetime of the burner system.
HEAVY DUTY GRATES
- Each heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grate will fit your Pro-style range design and handle any size of your cookware, providing a luxury cooking experience.
HEAVY DUTY KNOBS
- Zinc alloy, commercial knobs allow you to infinitely adjust the temperature to fit your cooking needs. Also, The knobs light up with a brilliant blue whenever the burner is on as a constant safety reminder.
- SPAIN SOURCED BURNER VALVE: Providing precise control on top burner flames to provide a professional cooking experience for your Thor Kitchen Cooking.
- US SOURCED THERMOSTAT: Mechanical Thermostat Control offering everlasting temperature sensing function and maintaining the cooking temperature you desired.
US SOURCED HOT SURFACE IGNITOR: Supporting your Thor Kitchen Range bake/broil function with enduring hot surface ignition system, providing high-performance radiating heat to sear your food and seal in the juices so you can enjoy the juiciest meats, poultry and fish.
|Dimensions:||48" W x 26" D x 38"H|
|Oven Dimensions:||Left Oven: 14"W x 18.5"D x 15.25"H
Right Oven: 23.75"W x 17.75"D x 15.75"H
*Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor|
|Product Weight:||531 lbs|
- Cooktop: (6) Burners and Griddle Burner
- Type: Natural Gas
|Oven:||- Electric Convection
- 6.7 cu.ft. deep oven
- Dual Door
Front Right (Single) 18,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Natural Gas
- Oven: Electric Convection
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of Thor Kitchen, tell me about them.
- Thor Kitchen is a US-based Company that focuses on premium and professional kitchen appliances. The appliances are superbly crafted, fully-featured, stainless steel tools designed to please both the eyes and the appetites. Thor's headquarters are in California. Read more HERE
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- Thor Kitchen has a few locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view Thor Kitchen Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms here: HERE
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.