Surya Mystique Modern Rug - 2 x 3 feet in Navy, is perfect for your home, and comes at an affordable price!
The simplistic yet compelling rugs from the Mystique Collection effortlessly serve as the exemplar representation of modern decor. These Hand Loomed pieces are exquisitely crafted and offer natural class and grace to your decor space.
Made with Wool in India, and has Medium Pile. Spot Clean Only, One Year Limited Warranty.
- Painstakingly woven by hand on a loom
- Features dark shades in brown hues
- A medium pile for a perfect balance of comfort
- Crafted from soft breathable wool that is resistant to moisture
- Available in custom sizes, get the perfect fit for your room in this design
- Constructed in India by skillful craftsmen
- Spot clean and vacuum on low
- Professional cleaning recommended
|Pile Height (inches)||0.63"|
|Weight (lbs)||4 lbs|
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.