Surya Granada Traditional Rug - 2 x 3 feet in Dark Blue, is perfect for your home, and comes at an affordable price!
The Granada Collection showcases traditional inspired designs that exemplify timeless styles of elegance, comfort, and sophistication. With their hand tufted construction, these rugs offer an affordable alternative to other handmade constructions while preserving the same natural demeanor and charm.
Made with Wool in India, and has Low Pile. Spot Clean Only, One Year Limited Warranty.
- Expertly crafted by decor Artisans in India.
- Crafted from soft breathable wool that is resistant to moisture.
- Hand Tufted with durability in mind at an affordable price.
- Low Pile, and durable. Spot clean with a damp cloth, and vacuum on low power. Professional cleaning recommended.
|Pile Height (inches)||0.24"|
|Weight (lbs)||5 lbs|
Dark Blue, Medium Gray, Denim, Beige, Charcoal, Ivory
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.