Welcome to ultimate efficiency. With technology that operates only when hot water is needed, super-efficient heating coils, no pilot light and no storage tank to heat and reheat water, you save on energy and utility costs. In fact, Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters use up to 40% less energy than a traditional tank water heater. Plus, with premium technology, increased energy efficiency, an improved Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Index Score and optimized LEED eligibility, our tankless solutions can increase your home’s value. You can even qualify for energy efficiency rebates and tax credits. It’s a smart investment for now and the future.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with Uniform Energy Factor of 0.93
- Equipped with Rinnai Circ-Logic - pair with an external pump to reduce wait time for hot water via scheduled or on-demand recirculation
- Save time with hot water whenever and wherever you need it, any size home, even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures
- Save energy and reduce utility costs by operating only when hot water is needed
- Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
- Wi-fi ready
- Residential warranty: limited 15-year or 12,000 hours on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (5-year optional on labor); commercial warranty: limited 8-year or 12,000 hours on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (2-year optional on labor)
- You can be confident in choosing to install Rinnai tankless technology in your home; our commitment to quality has made us the #1 selling tankless water heating brand in North America; your family deserves nothing less
- Professional installation is recommended
- Rinnai branded accessories will ensure optimal performance of your Rinnai Tankless Water Heater.
- Isolation Valve Kit
|Dimensions||14.75" W x 33.88" H x 22.2" D|
|Water Pressure||50 - 150 PSI|
|Temperature||98 - 140 F|
|Natural Gas Pressure||3.5 - 10.5 WC|
|Voltage||120V / 60hz / 4A|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.26 GPM|
|Gas Input||15,000 - 199,000 BTU|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Warranty||1Year Labor, 5 Years Part|
Only Rinnai offers the quality and reliability that is built on a 45 year history of innovation and improvements. Rinnai commands quality through in-house design, engineering and manufacturing, and insures your satisfaction with in-house support.
Everyday, the lives of millions of people across the US and Canada are enhanced by Rinnai's products. Rinnai aims to be the best company you have ever worked for or partnered with.
Throughout the world, our standards for quality remain unsurpassed. All factories are ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 certified. All products distributed in North America have been approved by the Canada Standards Association (CSA) and adhere to the strict standards of American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.