Welcome to ultimate efficiency. With technology that operates only when hot water is needed, super-efficient heating coils, no pilot light and no storage tank to heat and reheat water, you save on energy and utility costs. In fact, Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters use up to 40% less energy than a traditional tank water heater. Plus, with premium technology, increased energy efficiency, an improved Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Index Score and optimized LEED eligibility, our tankless solutions can increase your home’s value. You can even qualify for energy efficiency rebates and tax credits. It’s a smart investment for now and the future.
- Energy factor of 0.82 / Uniform Energy Factor of 0.81
- Maximum output, minimum space; suitable for installation in non-traditional spaces such as crawl spaces and attics
- Save time with hot water whenever and wherever you need it, any size home, even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures
- AHRI and CSA certified
- Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
- Temperature lock prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Residential warranty: limited 10-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor
|Dimensions||14.04" W x 22.95" H x 9.27" D|
|Water Pressure||20 - 150 PSI|
|Temperature||98 - 140 F|
|Natural Gas Pressure||4.0 - 10.5 WC|
|Voltage||120V / 60hz / 4A|
|Flow Rate||0.26-6.5 GPM|
|Maximum Gas Input||150,000 BTU|
|Warranty||1Year Labor, 5 Years Part|
Only Rinnai offers the quality and reliability that is built on a 45 year history of innovation and improvements. Rinnai commands quality through in-house design, engineering and manufacturing, and insures your satisfaction with in-house support.
Everyday, the lives of millions of people across the US and Canada are enhanced by Rinnai's products. Rinnai aims to be the best company you have ever worked for or partnered with.
Throughout the world, our standards for quality remain unsurpassed. All factories are ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 certified. All products distributed in North America have been approved by the Canada Standards Association (CSA) and adhere to the strict standards of American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.