The Loloi Rugs Tatum Collection Rug in Pewter, Stone, is the perfect rug for your home, and comes at the perfect price!
Like sweeping sand away to reveal a rare artifact, the Tatum TW-05 Area Rug by Loloi Rugs exposes glimpses of classic Persian-inspired artistry underneath a distressed neutral wash for a timeless quality and relaxed sophistication.
Drawing inspiration from global textiles, the Tatum Collection offers a unique textural look for any room. Each Tatum rug is hooked by master artisans in India for a soft dissolved look in each of the patterns.
- Masterfully crafted of pure wool by skilled artisans in India, this wool rug offers unparallel durability and long wear making it ideal for high traffic living or dining areas.
- Inspired by the weathered elegance of antique textiles, this transitional area rug features subtle contrasts in tranquil sky and natural colors in an illusion of genteel distressing.
- Premium wool is loop-hooked to create a lusciously thick, half-inch pile with a supremely smooth resilience underfoot.
- Spot clean as needed using a damp cloth with plain water as some cleaning products could damage or fade the rug.
- Made in India
|Pile Height (inches)||0.5"|
Clean spills, including water, immediately by blotting with a clean, white dry sponge or cloth. Avoid exposure to all liquids. Professional cleaning recommended. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. Expect shedding. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.