The Loloi Rugs Owen Collection Rug in Fog, Graphite, is the perfect rug for your home, and comes at the perfect price!
Hand-knotted and hand-woven by skilled artisans, the Loloi Rugs Owen - OW-07 Area Rug will make any interior area feel like a cozy lodge-like space. Along with a durable design, this fantastic rug features an earthy, organic color palette and fringed ends for added appeal.
With its meticulously hand-knotted texture applied to a hand-woven base, the Owen Collection offers an innovative look that feels relaxed, yet refined. Crafted by master artisans of wool and jute, each piece naturally offers long-lasting durability--perfect for the busiest rooms in the house.
- Made using a traditional loom, it pays homage to authentic Southwestern textiles.
- This rug's exceptionally low pile makes it ideal for use in entryways or other places where door clearance may be an issue.
- A soft and durable jute and wool blend make this flat-woven rug appropriate for interior areas that experience a high level of foot traffic.
- Power-washing can damage rugs made of natural fibers. Instead of oversaturating your rug with water or detergent, spot cleaning is recommended.
- Made in India.
|Pile Height (inches)||0.13"|
|Material||75% Jute | 25% Wool|
Clean spills, including water, immediately by blotting with a clean, white dry sponge or cloth. Avoid exposure to all liquids. Professional cleaning recommended. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. Expect shedding. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.