This 48" Professional Series gas rangetop from Kucht offers 6 sealed burners ranging from 18000 BTU to 12000 BTU output and a 18500 BTU griddle. This rangetop also features electronic ignition with auto re-ignition, black porcelain top, heavy duty cast-iron grates and high quality control knobs.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Electronic Ignition with Automatic Re-Ignition Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
Sealed Burners Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Stainless Steel Frame Completely surrounds the cooktop surface to complement all other stainless steel appliances
4 Year Warranty This brand provides you with 4 years for parts and labor warranty.
- 2 x 18,000 BTU burners / 2 x 15,000 BTU dual flame burners with simmer / 2 x 12,000 BTU burners / 1 x 18,500 BTU Griddle
- Black porcelain top
- 4″ Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Full Stainless Steel Side Panels
- High quality control knobs
|Dimensions:||48"W x 27"D x 7"H|
|Knob Color:||Tuxedo Black
|Warranty:||4 Years Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Product Weight:||185 lbs|
- Cooktop: (6) Burners with Cast Iron Burner Grates with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Liquid Propane Gas
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain
- Front Left: 18,000
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Liquid Propane Gas
Headquartered in Clifton, New Jersey Kucht is making itself known far and wide in the world of professional class ranges and kitchen appliances.
Each Kucht range and appliance we produce is made with three things in mind:
- Functionality – everything we offer must work as promised…
- Quality – each piece must be built to last, and last, and last…
- Design – Your new appliance simply has to look great!
Of course, making our products affordable is also one huge attraction to our many satisfied customers!
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.