Burner Power: Propane Gas
Oven Power: Propane Gas
The 48" professional series range features a combination of two ovens, 6 burners and a griddle combining all your cooking needs in just one unit. The primary oven features 4.2 cu. ft. capacity and convection technology for even and high quality cooking while the secondary oven comes in handy if you prefer to tackle all the culinary challenges at once. The large 2 layers glass windows make the cooking dish visible and add up to the sleek design of the range.
Kucht's Largest Range for Extra Large Kitchens! Have a burning desire to have the ultimate large-sized home range and oven? The 48” wide Kucht KRG4804U will satisfy even the most demanding home chefs!
High Power Cooktop This professional-class range sports 6 quality stove top burners, and also comes with a high intensity 18,500 BTU griddle.
Double Oven Capacity This top of the line model boasts two separate ovens – with space enough to prepare a veritable feast – and room to spare and the 16,500 BTU infra-red broiler is standard here as well.
Transform Your Kitchen As with all Kucht ranges, the attention to detail coupled with old-world craftsmanship will transform your present home cooking area into a quality kitchen any professional chef would be proud to have in their own restaurants.
Blue Porcelain Interior The porcelain blue interior showcases food beautifully while adding a hint of elegance to any kitchen.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Large Viewing Window With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Electronic Ignition with Automatic Re-Ignition Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
Sealed Burners Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Halogen Interior Lighting Easily see how your food is baking and provides excellent visibility.
Convection Cooking A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
- 3 x 15,000 BTU burners with simmer / 3 x 12,000 BTU burners / 1 x 18,500 BTU Griddle
- Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition
- High quality control knobs
- Heavy Duty Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
- 4" Stainless Steel Backsplash
Main Oven Features
- 4.2 cu.ft Main Oven
- 22,000 BTU convection oven
- 16,500 BTU Infrared broiler
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- Heavy duty oven fan
- 2 halogen lights
Additional Oven Features
- 2.5 cu.ft oven capacity
- 15,000 BTU tube burner
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- 1 halogen light
- Includes Broil Pan
- Manual Convection Cooking Mode
- Manual Oven Control
- Extra Large Oven Window
- Professional Handle
- Fully Adjustable Heavy-duty Legs
- Full Stainless Steel Side Panels
|Dimensions:||48"W x 28.875"D x 40"H|
|Lighting:||Halogen Lights Oven Interior|
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Knob Color:||Royal Blue
|Warranty:||4 Years Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Product Weight:||450 lbs|
- Cooktop: (7) Burners with Cast Iron Burner Grates with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Liquid Propane Gas
- Convection Liquid Propane Gas
Front Left: 15,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Liquid Propane Gas
- Oven: Liquid Propane Gas
Headquartered in Clifton, New Jersey Kucht is making itself known far and wide in the world of professional class ranges and kitchen appliances.
Each Kucht range and appliance we produce is made with three things in mind:
- Functionality – everything we offer must work as promised…
- Quality – each piece must be built to last, and last, and last…
- Design – Your new appliance simply has to look great!
Of course, making our products affordable is also one huge attraction to our many satisfied customers!
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.