Burner Power: Natural Gas
Oven Power: Natural Gas
The 36" professional-class range features increased burner power of 12000 and 15000 BTU and a 18500 BTU griddle for maximum cooking versatility. The 22000 BTU convection oven features 5.2 cu. ft. capacity and blue porcelain interior as well as a broil pan, 2 racks and 2 halogen lights. The extra large 2 layers glass window makes the cooking dish visible and adds up to the sleek design of the range.
Professional-Class Range Get ready to start cooking like a pro, because now the home chef in you can fire up this range for some truly serious heat!
More Cooking Power Than Ever Before! The 4 pro-grade burners can easily take care of all your usual cooking needs, while the 18,500 BTU stove top griddle turn any grill-recipe into a culinary masterpiece!
Impressive Oven Power The range boasts a 5.2 Cubic Foot with 22,000 BTU Convection Oven and a 16,500 BTU infra-red broiler.
Blue Porcelain Interior The porcelain blue interior showcases food beautifully while adding a hint of elegance to any kitchen.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelainized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Large Viewing Window With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Electronic Ignition with Automatic Re-Ignition Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
Sealed Burners Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Halogen Interior Lighting Easily see how your food is baking and provides excellent visibility.
Convection Cooking A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
- 2 x 15,000 BTU dual burners with simmer / 2 x 12,000 BTU burners / 1 x 18,500 BTU Griddle
- Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition
- Black porcelain top
- Heavy Duty Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
- 4" Stainless Steel Backsplash
- 22,000 BTU Convection Oven / 16,500 BTU infrared broiler
- 5.2 Cubic Feet Capacity
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- Includes Broil Pan
- Manual oven vontrol
- 2 Racks
- 2 halogen lights oven interior
- 2 layers glass window
- Full Stainless Steel Side Panels
- Professional Handle
- High quality control knobs
- Fully Adjustable Heavy-duty Legs
|Dimensions:||36"W x 28.875"D x 40"H|
|Lighting:||Halogen Lights Oven Interior|
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Knob Color:||Royal Blue
|Warranty:||4 Years Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Product Weight:||330 lbs|
- Cooktop: (4) Burners with Cast Iron Burner Grates with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Natural Gas
- Convection Natural Gas
Front Left: 15,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Natural Gas
- Oven: Natural Gas
Headquartered in Clifton, New Jersey Kucht is making itself known far and wide in the world of professional class ranges and kitchen appliances.
Each Kucht range and appliance we produce is made with three things in mind:
- Functionality – everything we offer must work as promised…
- Quality – each piece must be built to last, and last, and last…
- Design – Your new appliance simply has to look great!
Of course, making our products affordable is also one huge attraction to our many satisfied customers!
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.