Burner Power: Propane Gas
Oven Power: Propane Gas
The 36" professional-class range features increased burner power ranging from 12000 BTU to 18000 BTU. The 22000 BTU convection oven features 5.2 cu. ft. capacity and blue porcelain interior as well as a broil pan, 2 racks and 2 halogen lights. The extra large 2 layers glass window makes the cooking dish visible and adds up to the sleek design of the range.
36” Professional-Class Range Get ready to start cooking like a pro, because now the home chef in you can fire up their range with some truly serious heat!
Larger Range for Larger Kitchens Have a larger sized home kitchen? Then Kucht's 36” wide Kucht KRG3618U may be just perfect for you!
More Cooking Power Than Ever Before! Kucht increased the burner power across the board – from adding more powerful burners with a full 18,000 BTUs, 2 dual 15,000 BTU burners and the rest offer 12,000 BTU.
Impressive Oven Power The 36” range boasts heavy-duty, blue porcelain 5.2 Cubic Foot 22,000 BTU Convection Oven, along with a 16,500 BTU infra-red broiler.
Blue Porcelain Interior The porcelain blue interior showcases food beautifully while adding a hint of elegance to any kitchen.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Large Viewing Window With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Electronic Ignition with Automatic Re-Ignition Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
Sealed Burners Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Halogen Interior Lighting Easily see how your food is baking and provides excellent visibility.
Convection Cooking A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
- 1 x 18,000 BTU burner / 2 x 15,000 BTU dual burners with simmer / 3 x 12,000 BTU burners
- Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition
- Black porcelain top
- Heavy Duty Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
- 4" Stainless Steel Backsplash
- 5.2 Cubic Feet Capacity
- 22,000 BTU Convection Oven
- 16,500 BTU infrared broiler
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- Includes Broil Pan
- Manual Convection Cooking Mode
- 2 Racks
- 2 halogen lights oven interior
- 2 layers glass window
- Full Stainless Steel Side Panels
- Professional Handle
- High quality control knobs
- Fully Adjustable Heavy-duty Legs
|Dimensions:||36"W x 28.875"D x 40"H|
|Oven Dimensions||30" W x 18" D x 16" H|
|Lighting:||2 Halogen Lights Oven Interior|
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Knob Color:||Royal Blue|
|Warranty:||4 Years Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Product Weight:||297 lbs|
- Cooktop: (6) Burners with Cast Iron Burner Grates with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Propane Gas
- Convection Propane Gas
- Burner 1 - 18,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Propane Gas
- Oven: Propane Gas
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.