Burner Power: Natural Gas
Oven Power: Electric
This 36" Professional dual fuel range by Kucht offers 6 sealed burners on a black porcelain top with a 5.2 cu. ft. electric oven capacity and 2 racks. This range also features full stainless steel side panels, professional handle, high quality control knobs, adjustable heavy-duty legs, manual convection cooking mode, and 3500 watt broil element, 2 bake elements with 3000 watt base and 850 watt top elements.
Start Cooking Like a Pro Fitting into most standard kitchens, the 36” professional-class range is a fantastic choice for anyone that wants to cook like chefs. Fire up your range with some truly serious heat!
Boasting 6 Individual Burners Three high intensity 18,000 BTU, two 15,000 and one 12,000 BTU burners for high power cooking.
Impressive Electric Convection Oven with Broiler Along with a host of other fine accoutrements usually reserved for much more expensive ranges.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelainized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Large Viewing Window With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Electronic Ignition with Automatic Re-Ignition Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
Sealed Burners Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Halogen Interior Lighting Easily see how your food is baking and provides excellent visibility.
Convection Cooking A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
- Oven Bake (Two-Element): 3,000 W (Base) & 850 W (Top) / Broiler Heating Element: 3,500 W (Top)
- Convection Oven – 5.2 Cubic Feet Capacity
- Heavy Duty Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
- Black porcelain top
- Full Stainless Steel Side Panels
- High quality control knobs
- Porcelain oven interior
- Extra Large Oven Window
- Manual Oven Control
- Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition
- Manual Convection Cooking Mode
- Includes Broil Pan
- 2 Racks
- 4″ Stainless Steel Backsplash
- 2 halogen lights oven interior
- 2 layers glass window
- Professional Handle
- Fully Adjustable Heavy-duty Legs
|Dimensions:||36"W x 28.875"D x 40"H|
|Oven Dimensions||30" W x 18" D x 16" H|
|Lighting:||2 Halogen Lights Oven Interior|
*Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Warranty:||4 Years Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Product Weight:||330 lbs|
- Cooktop: (6) Burners with Cast Iron Burner Grates with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Natural Gas
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain
- Convection Electric
- Front Left: 18,000
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Natural Gas
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.