Burner Power: Propane Gas
Oven Power: Electric
This 30" Professional dual fuel range by Kucht offers 4 sealed burners on a black porcelain top with a 4.2 cu. ft. electric oven capacity and 2 racks. This range also features full stainless steel side panels, professional handle, high quality control knobs, adjustable heavy-duty legs, manual convection cooking mode, and 3500 watt broil element, 2 bake elements with 3000 watt base and 850 watt top elements.
Start Cooking Like a Pro Fitting into most standard kitchens, the 30” professional-class range is a fantastic choice for anyone that wants to cook like chefs. Fire up your range with some truly serious heat!
Increased Burner Power Across the Board From adding a more powerful top burner with a full 18,000 BTU’s, in addition to one 15,000 BTU dual burner with simmer and two 12,000 BTU burners.
Impressive Electric Convection Oven with Broiler Along with a host of other fine accoutrements usually reserved for much more expensive ranges.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Large Viewing Window With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Electronic Ignition with Automatic Re-Ignition Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
Sealed Burners Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Halogen Interior Lighting Easily see how your food is baking and provides excellent visibility.
Convection Cooking A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
- 4.2 Cu Ft Oven
- Porcelain oven interior
- Extra Large Oven Window
- Black porcelain top
- Heavy Duty Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
- Manual Oven Control
- Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition
- Manual Convection Cooking Mode
- Includes Broil Pan
- 2 Racks
- 4″ Stainless Steel Backsplash
- 2 halogen lights oven interior
- 2 layers glass window
- Full Stainless Steel Side Panels
- Professional Handle
- High quality control knobs
- Fully Adjustable Heavy-duty Legs
|Dimensions:||30"W x 28.875"D x 40"H|
|Lighting:||2 Halogen Lights Oven Interior|
*Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Warranty:||4 Years Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Product Weight:||230 lbs|
- Cooktop: (4) Burners with Cast Iron Burner Grates with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Liquid Propane Gas
- Cooktop Surface: Porcelain
- Convection Electric
- Front Left: 18,000
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Liquid Propane Gas
Headquartered in Clifton, New Jersey Kucht is making itself known far and wide in the world of professional class ranges and kitchen appliances.
Each Kucht range and appliance we produce is made with three things in mind:
- Functionality – everything we offer must work as promised…
- Quality – each piece must be built to last, and last, and last…
- Design – Your new appliance simply has to look great!
Of course, making our products affordable is also one huge attraction to our many satisfied customers!
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.