Burner Power: Natural Gas
Oven Power: Natural Gas
The 30" professional-class range features increased burner power ranging from 12000 BTU to 18000 BTU. The 22000 BTU convection oven features 4.2 cu. ft. capacity and blue porcelain interior as well as a broil pan, 2 racks and 2 halogen lights. The extra-large 2 layers’ glass window makes the cooking dish visible.
30” Professional-Class Range Get ready to start cooking like a pro, because now the home chef in you can fire up this range for some truly serious heat!
More Cooking Power Than Ever Before! Kucht increased the burner power across the board – from adding a more powerful top burner with a full 18,000 BTU’s, in addition to a 15,000 BTU dual burner and two 12,000 BTU burners.
Impressive Oven Power The 30” range boasts a 22,000 BTU Convection Oven with a 15,000 BTU tube burner broiler.
Electronic Ignition with Automatic Re-Ignition Ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically if accidentally extinguished
Continuous Cast Iron Grates Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Sealed Burners Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Convection Cooking A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
- 1 x 18,000 BTU burner / 1 x 15,000 BTU dual burner with simmer / 2 x 12,000 BTU burners
- Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition
- Black porcelain top
- Heavy Duty Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
- 4" Stainless Steel Backsplash
- 22,000 BTU Convection Oven / 15,000 BTU tube burner broiler
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- Includes Broil Pan
- Manual Convection Cooking Mode
- 2 Racks
- 2 halogen lights oven interior
- 2 layers glass window
- Full Stainless Steel Side Panels
- Professional Handle
- High quality control knobs
- Fully Adjustable Heavy-duty Legs
|Dimensions:||30"W x 30"D x 40"H|
|Lighting:||Halogen Lights Oven Interior|
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Knob Color:||Royal Blue
|Warranty:||4 Years Parts and Labor Warranty|
|Product Weight:||234 lbs|
- Cooktop: (4) Burners with Cast Iron Burner Grates with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Natural Gas
- Convection Natural Gas
Front Left: 18,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Natural Gas
- Oven: Natural Gas
Headquartered in Clifton, New Jersey Kucht is making itself known far and wide in the world of professional class ranges and kitchen appliances.
Each Kucht range and appliance we produce is made with three things in mind:
- Functionality – everything we offer must work as promised…
- Quality – each piece must be built to last, and last, and last…
- Design – Your new appliance simply has to look great!
Of course, making our products affordable is also one huge attraction to our many satisfied customers!
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.