Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Burner Power: Natural Gas
Oven Power: Electric
This 36" Italian dual fuel range by Ilve comes with 5 sealed brass burners and a 3.55 cu. ft. capacity true convection oven. It also features cast iron, heavy duty trivets and burners, griddle, deep recessed stainless steel spill tray, electronic ignition and an electric rotisserie.
15,500 BTU Dual-Ring Burner Allows the internal ring to be regulated independently of the external burner. With a single knob the power varies from a minimum of 7,000 BTUs to a maximum of 15,500 BTUs
10,500 BTU Integrated Griddle The removable, stainless steel griddle is positioned over a 10,500 BTU large oval brass burner to provide a powerful and flexible cooktop. When not using the griddle you can remove it and replace with grates and use as a burner
Full-Width Warming Drawer Keep prepared foods or dishes warm with the conveniently located warming drawer, with temperatures between 125° and 200°
Electric Rotisserie Perfect professional roasting using the electric rotisserie function option
3.55 cu. ft. capacity Convection Oven Provides the space and versatility to bring joy and convenience to cooking
True European Convection The Convection Bake and Broil features true European convection to provide even heat distribution and guarantee perfect results
Easy-to-Use Selector Knob Helps you choose which Multi-Function Oven Control function is best suited to your meal, including convection or conventional heating, and a pizza mode
Electronic Ignition Included in the knobs - Just press a knob and the burner will light up
Precision Burner Controls each with position accurate thermostatic control large cooking surface with spacious burner layout
Multi-Gas Burners with Stabilized Flame Eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to drought or liquid overflow. Burner sizes Include 1 triple ring burner, 2 big burners and 2 small burners. Enameled removable burner caps and sturdy grates for easy
- Cast iron heavy duty trivets and burners in matte black finish
- All gas burners fitted with flame failure safety devices
- Deep recessed stainless steel spill trays
- Continuous Grates
Note: Oven temperature range may vary up to 50 degrees, it is recommended that customers set it 40 to 50 degrees less than their desired settings.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ILVE, tell me about them.
- ILVE is an Italian-based Company and has been manufacturing appliances since 1952. ILVE, known for the craftsmanship, is also famous for it's beautiful Italian design and superior commercial grade materials. Read more HERE
- Where are ILVE products manufactured?
- The state-of-the-art ILVE factory is near Venice, Italy. It is home to the modern day craftsmen and women of Italy who still to this day, exquisitely handcraft and assemble ILVE appliances.
- I've seen Hallman and ILVE ranges, they look exactly alike. What is the difference?
- Hallman has been manufaturing ranges since 2014 and ILVE has been manufacturing ranges since 1952. The vast experience, knowledge and infrastructure gained over 60 years is second to none in terms of manufacturing the perfect appliance for your kitchen. ILVE sources only from the top suppliers in Italy with commercial grade materials to bring you premium quality that lasts longer than competitors.
- How long does delivery take?
- If the item is in stock, the appliances ship from New Jersey and will be delivered in approximately 7-10 business days after the order date. If the item is out of stock, the appliances will take between 3-4 months to deliver from Italy. Need more info? Contact us via chat or call us!