ILVE 30 in. Nostalgie Series Single Oven Natural Gas Burner and Electric Oven Range in White with Bronze Trim, UPN76DMPBYNG
Have a question or want to build your own package?
Talk with one of our trusted appliance experts today!
Burner Power: Natural Gas
Oven Power: Electric
This 30" Italian dual fuel range by Ilve comes with 5 sealed brass burners and a 3 cu. ft. capacity true convection oven. It also features cast iron, heavy duty trivets and burners, deep recessed stainless steel spill tray, electronic ignition and an electric rotisserie.
29.92" W x 24.21” D x 39.57” H
Requires a minimum of 220V / 60Hz / 30A. This unit does NOT come with a plug. It comes with a flexible hose with 4 cables, which require direct connection to the electric network.
2 Year Limited Warranty
|Product Weight:||209 lbs|
Front Left Output: 10500 BTUs
Back Left Output: 7000 BTUs
Back Right Output: 10500 BTUs
Front Right Output: 7000 BTUs
Middle Center Burner: 15500 BTUs
|Oven Features:||Capacity - 2.7 cu. ft.
Interior - 19.29" W x 10.24" H x 14.57" D
|Cooktop Control Type:||
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
- Storage Drawer
Read what others say
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ILVE, tell me about them.
- ILVE is an Italian-based Company and has been manufacturing appliances since 1952. ILVE, known for the craftsmanship, is also famous for it's beautiful Italian design and superior commercial grade materials. Read more HERE
- Where are ILVE products manufactured?
- The state-of-the-art ILVE factory is near Venice, Italy. It is home to the modern day craftsmen and women of Italy who still to this day, exquisitely handcraft and assemble ILVE appliances.
- I've seen Hallman and ILVE ranges, they look exactly alike. What is the difference?
- Hallman has been manufaturing ranges since 2014 and ILVE has been manufacturing ranges since 1952. The vast experience, knowledge and infrastructure gained over 60 years is second to none in terms of manufacturing the perfect appliance for your kitchen. ILVE sources only from the top suppliers in Italy with commercial grade materials to bring you premium quality that lasts longer than competitors.
- How long does delivery take?
- If the item is in stock, the appliances ship from New Jersey and will be delivered in approximately 7-10 business days after the order date. If the item is out of stock, the appliances will take between 3-4 months to deliver from Italy. Need more info? Contact us via chat or call us!
Hey this is my range. My brother has this too. It's a fantastic piece of equipment. The stove and oven are both solid. And it is easy to operate, which is ideal for our old folks. They're living with me and they always love doing thing round the house, including cooking. So I'm relieved that they love this new range.
Well, look at that... my partner, who's obsessed with perking up our kitchen (that's his secret hideout when he doesn't have a business trip), bought this recently. I'm here to find something else but I thought I should leave a review on this as well. I've always known these ranges to have a better quality than other brands since we have a few, so I wasn't really surprised by the excellent performance and quality of our new range. The first time I used it was more like "I knew it" moment.
Product is great - very happy with the price point. Premium Home Source was very competitive on pricing with this item. Happy we bought it!
I love the look and extreme quality and "beefiness" of this stove. Meaning very well made. So easy to clean and to use. I ordered stainless steel so we didn't have to change all of our other appliances. Premium Home Source are great for answering questions and helping you also. My first range purchse and I don't think I could have done better with anything else. Very pleased!
Happy I made this purchase - works great - no issues! Would recommend